COMPLICATED 14TH

Natty spends the night at her boyfriend's house on tuesday and the next morning is 14th of february.

She is actually prepared for their romantic date as they usually do on Valentine's day.  Her boyfriend Wayne leaves the house in the morning to stake bet for his team *Real Madrid* as he believes they are going to win against *PSG* .

He returns late in the morning and has to attend to other things.

Natty, being a responsible girlfriend gathers his dirty clothes and washes them.

Now it's evening and they have to prepare for their date. It looks as if Wayne is not conscious of what that day actually means for him and his girlfriend.

Natty is in a very beautiful dinner wear she bought including a new red and sexy G_string before going to her boyfriend's house for this day.
She is done dressing but Wayne got the UEFA match on his mind so he is in a *Real Madrid's* replica jersey.

He enters the bedroom and as he sees her, he asked if any of her friends had invited her for a party.
She asks, " *have you forgotten  today is valentine's  day.*

*"You can't be serious"* He says as he brought out his phone to check the date.
He looks quite disappointed cos he has to choose  between the *Valentine's dinner* with her girlfriend and the *UEFA match* with his team against *PSG* which he is *optimistic* they were going to win.

So he goes to get a nice costume for the nigh.
Fortunately for him,he realises there is a DSTV centre of which the match is being shown.

This time round it seems everything has changed for Wayne because he isn't  prepared and Natty isn't  bothered either.

He orders for some food and drinks but he isn't  giving Natty any attention as he looks too busy checking the line ups and updates of the game on his phone.

He realises his girlfriend  has a change of mood so he tries to put the phone back in his pocket for them to talk then suddenly, he hears *Goaaaaaal* from the DSTV center.
He doesn't  know how to pick out his phone after he realized Natty looks quite  furious. He ignores it and begins to talk to her.

They start to have a nice and romantic  conversation and he hears *Goaaaaaal* few minutes after the first one. He asks her to excuse him and that he wants to visit de wash room.

He gets in there, brings out his phone and realizes  it is  1:1 for both teams and some minutes more left to the end of the match.

He goes back to his table but this time round, he is not  sitting. He goes to kneel before her which called the attention of the other guests  at the place as some are even  taking pictures and videos of what is going on.

He says " *Naty, all my life u have been with me despite the ups and downs. I really appreciate you but it's left with one thing and please don't say No to this".*

He places his hands in his pocket, to his surprise, what he is looking for isn't there so he askes   her to excuse him for some time.

He went outside, picks a taxi from the place to his house to see if he left the thing in the house since the venue isn't  far his house.

I'm the taxi, he hears *Goaaaaaal* again he screams *"I won the bet"* . He checks from his phone and the scoreline is 2:1 against *PSG* .

He gets home and search almost everywhere but he finds nothing.
He goes back to the place with anxiety.

Natty is happy to see him return cos she is expecting a surprise and nothing less than a marriage proposal in public and she couldn't just wait for that.

He looks sad and happy at the same time cos Madrid won the match which made him a GH15,000 rich and he looks sad because he can't find the bet slip.

Wayne gets closer to her and asks, "did you remove a small paper from my pocket when washing.

She said I didn't know what it was so I threw it away.

Wayne is still on oxygen at the 37 military hospital.