4.2(EDITED 2019)

Shayne p.o.v

I look down at our intertwined hands. I smile, shot! Has it really been seven years?

I look at her, she was still beautiful.

We were walking down the shore, where she had confessed to me seven years ago, when we were eighteen.

She still had her long white dress, the wind blew her long blond locks out of her face. Her pale skin and hazel eyes standing out.

I smile, I had made the right decision in choosing her. Every time I look at Courtney, I know she is the right one for me.

We are twenty-five now, happier than ever. We had even raised our family of puppies.

As we walk more and more, the box in my pocket become more uncomfortable.

It was time, this was my moment. I let go of Courtney's hand.

Courtney looks at me worriedly, "Shayne, did I do something wrong? You haven't said a word at all."

I shake my head, "No, you haven't done anything."

"But, before this gets out of hand, I want to ask you something."

I take out the box and get on my knees, Courtney gasp, the tears start building up in her eyes.

"Courtney, will this prove how much I love you and how important you are in my life? Have all these years been enough proof for you? I really love you, I didn't know how to show that any more and I had decide that I want to share my life with you completely. But, that's up to you to decide. Courtney, will you marry me?"

I open up the box, showing the expensive ring that had cost me so much.

Courtney cries, she had her hands on her face, I was starting to get worried.

She collapse on the sand in front of me. I quickly run to her, "I'm sorry Courtney! Did I go to far?"

Courtney laughs and hugs me. "Shayne, I'll marry you! I'll show you how much I love you!"

My heartbeat increases, I chuckle, "You don't have to show anything Courtney Miller, I already know how much you love me."