The job and the start of the mating season

Before we start this chapter, I will say this when stuff happens, or at the beginning of each chapter. But please READ AT OWN RISK. THIS HAS CONTENT THAT IS FIR MATURE AUDIENCES. Alright, now we got that out of the way, let the show begin

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Wendy's POV

"Alright, here's the scoop. We have been having a bandit problem in the Bay Area. These bandits raid and steal the ships that come in the bay. But strangely, they only take special items or Food. Nothing else. It's weird isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Now is there any other details you need to tell us?" Romeo said kinda coldly.

"Uh, they only attack in the morning. That's it." I sat up and bowed.

"Thank you Sir. We will be on our way."

Romeo Bows as well and we take our leave. As soon as we leave the house, I turned to him.

"What's up with you today? First you hold my hand unconsciously, then you act cold to the employer. Did anything happen?" I asked him.

He looked away From me.

"You may not believe this, but I have these voices in my head, telling me keep you safe. I don't know why. but when I held your hand, the voices went away. Then when we met the employer, the voices went nuts saying 'he's gonna take what is ours' and stuff like that." He finished explaining. Oh no. The mating season is starting.

"I believe you. Let's get to the hotel. You probably just need rest. Ok?" He nodded.

While we were walking, I asked my Dragon, 'hey dragon, should've I told him about the mating season when he told me the voices were talking to him?' 'I'll talk to him right now. Don't worry it.' 'Ok thank you.'. I went back to reality and Romeo was holding my hand again. His hand is so warm and our hands mesh together perfectly. I tightened my grip on his hand and he did the same. I know that both of us don't want to this to end.

Romeo's POV

Holy shit, her hand is so soft. She tightened her grip on my hand and unconsciously I tightened mine. Does she like me? Or is it to stop the voices?

'Hello Romeo.' 'Who are you?!' I Said in my mind. 'I am Wendy's dragon side, Basically I'm how she gets her dragon abilities.' 'If you're Wendy's dragon, then how are you talking to me now?' 'That's why I'm here. Tomorrow, Wendy is going through a event. It's called Dragon slayer mating season. It's where Dragon slayers go and find a mate to live the rest of their days with. But In Wendy's case, it's different. Because she's a Woman Dragon slayer, her mate gets the dominant side. You're Wendy's mate and you'll be going through the stages of the season tomorrow.'

It took me a bit to take in what the dragon said. 'W-W-wait, What do you mean by mate?' I asked the lizard. 'Well I mean but lover, sole mate, and other words you humans call the person you love. That's what I mean.' '........so you're saying that Wendy likes me?' 'Yes. Actually her feelings are more. She prefers the word 'love'.' My face turned bright red. She likes me?! No she loves me?!?! 'Uhhh. What are the stages of this 'mating season'?' 'Alright. The stages are overprotectiveness, clingy, jealousy, then marking. Overprotectiveness is when you'll very protective over Wendy. If anyone attacks or even look at her, you'll be very very angry, clinginess is when you'll have the need touch Wendy in anyway. Jealousy is when you'll get jealous if Wendy talks to another person then will be overprotective again. Then the marking process is when you'll get really horny and want to mark Wendy. The mark will show everyone that she's yours and no one else's.' The Dragon finally finished explaining the season.