1

(So this is a Peterick Mpreg, if you don't like it then don't read it. This is a fanfiction so I don't care if it can't happen in real life. I do not want to see hate mail in my inbox. Thank you.)

*Patrick POV*

I was relaxing on the couch which was located in the middle of our tour bus. Andy and Joe were sitting on the ground in front of me playing the Xbox and Pete was in the back room banging some groupie.

This enraged me! Not because he was fucking her but because...I was jealous. Yeah, I Patrick Stump am jealous of a groupie.

I like Pete Wentz, my best friend. I've always had a funny feeling about him since the first time I laid eyes on him. That fringe that falls in his eyes, his dorky smile, even that evil smirk. Ah yes, I'm in love with Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third. I didn't realize these feeling were me crushing on Pete till the beginning of this year, and now it's June. I didn't really even know I was gay till then either. I am and I'm proud.

Pete's bisexual, he has one night stands all the time since his divorce with Ashlee. He brings guys and girls in all the time. It's honestly very annoying. He should just commit, settle down with who he loves. Wait, what if he can't love?

"Hey Pattycakes, what's with the panicked face?" Pete asked snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Don't call me pattycakes." I snarled. Your probably wondering 'what the hell patrick! I thought you loved him?' Trust me, I'm thinking the same thing. I just have these mood swings around him, I can't help it.

"What's wrong patrick?" He asked, concern filling his eyes.

"Nothing! I don't even see why you care!" I stormed off with tears in my eyes leaving shocked faces behind me.

*Pete POV*

"What did I do wrong?" I asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Can't you tell he's in love with you pete? He has been for a long time." Snapped Andy.

What? My bestfriend is in love with me? I've always been in love with patrick. He's the only one who looks passed the tattoos and bad boy personality. Can't he tell that I love him? Probably not because of all those people I fuck to get my mind off of patrick. Damn it! It's time for me to make my move of in ever gonna do it.

"Hey, uh Patrick. Can I come in? We need to talk."

"No Pete, not now. Just go away." I could tell he was crying by the way his voice quivered. It was heartbreaking.

I decided to walk into the room, I'm either gonna be pulled into a hug or I'm gonna be thrown against a wall. Eh walls don't hurt too bad.

"Hey Patrick, if I tell you something do you promise it won't hurt our friendship?"

"Yes, I promise Pete."

"Uh...I l-love you Patrick."

Then he did what I've only dreamed about. He kissed me.

"I love you too Pete."