Wake up

Waking up,I felt myself pressed up against a hard chest and immediately smiled. Kris rolled over and placed his elbows on either side of my head,kissing me softly. "Good morning baby." He mumbled softly against my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Ah!" Echoed through the hallway making me and Kris laugh. The door was pushed open by a small force which shown Xiao Xing shortly followed after by Kai. "Oh god," Kai groaned,throwing his hands to grab Xixi and shield his eyes. "Warn us next time.." Kai mumbled before closing the door behind him. Kris looked down at me and seen my face was red,and couldn't help but smile. Sitting up straight,he pulled me up into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Someone's still shy as ever." Kris mentioned as he gently placed a strand of hair behind my ear. "I'm not.." I mumbled slightly making him chuckle. "Lies."

"Im not lying." I said seriously but it ended up being more cute than anything. "Okay,okay. You're not shy. But,you are beautiful." Kris placed a kiss gently against my neck before the door flung open causing Kris to grab the blanket and wrap if around me,covering us up. "Something's wrong with Xixi!" Kai yelled then was gone in a second. Me and Kris stumbled to get ourselves out of bed and dressed as quickly as we can. Making our way into the living room,Kai was bent down next to Xixi who was laying on the floor. I ran over as the tears streamed down my face,he was still shaking. "What happened?" Kris asked. "We we playing around and he just started shaking and coughing..I'm sorry,I didn't do it. Did I?" Kai asked sadly. I shook my head in return as Kris stood up and began running around the house. "He had a seizure or something. You didn't do it." Kris responded looking for Lay who was once again out to get things.

I gently lifted Xixi's head into my lap,hoping he would sense that his eomma is here and wake up. But he didn't. I checked his please then began panicking even more. "Kris,he's not breathing!!" I exclaimed through the house. Kris ran back into the room,kneeling down next to him and gently began doing CPR. Kai rushed to find a phone to call 991 but didn't make it in time. Holding Xiao Xing tightly,my tears dripped off of my cheeks and onto his tiny face. I felt strong arms wrap around me and hold me tightly,crying into the crook of my neck. "It's not fair.." I cried lightly against Kris's shoulder then just hoped for a miracle. Hours went by,but it felt like days of me and Kris sitting and holding our passed toddler in our arms. "Baby..we need to-" Kris suddenly spoke trying to pull me away from him to get my attention. "No!" I yelled only to look down at Xixi's pale face then silently mumbled,"Please..wake up."