The 5th Book In The Twilight Saga- chapter 4

Ch 4

Later that day, I found myself running down a familiar trail with my baby in my arms. It was the road to Jacob's house. Jacob Black. He would support me and my decision after what Edward had said to me in the forrest. He had imprinted on my baby so he also wouldn't have a problem with Renessmee staying at his house with me also.

As I approached Jacob's house, I realized it never had looked so inviting. The one story small house, with chipping red paint, roof tiles falling off. I saw him in the doorway arguing with someone. It was cleary a woman or at least a girl. She was shorter than him by a lot but had bulging muscles an long dark hair that fell down her back. Whoever it was pulled down Jake's shirt and shoved his lips to hers. I smelled werewolves. And I swear I could smell my own jealously.

Then, she pulled Jake down and whispered something in his ear that made his shocked face rise to mine and meet my eyes. The girl turned around with a victorious smirk and I recognized the face that met mine.

Leah.

I was pretty sure I had a look of complete betray on my face and I did feel betrayed. I slowly stumbled back a few steps until I couldn't take their faces anymore. I twisted around sharply and ran for so many miles, that I was like Stanley, out of breath and running to tell someone something important.

Jacob's POV

My eyes were completely glued on Leah's. She had just asked me something that I had no idea how to answer. I had already imprinted but loved Leah as a sister.

I was so deep in thought that I was suprised when she pulled down my shirt and kissed me. It was lustful and had a lot of tongue. It wasn't the Leah I knew.

After it was thankfully over, Leah smirked and turned around where I saw my love, Bella, and my other live, her child. I was shocked and infuriated at Leah. I thought she had changed but she was up to her old ways again.

"Shit. This sucks." I murmered, forgeting Leah was there. "Wait, why are you such a dork? S'Okay that you had bad blood with her before, but she is a huge part of my life so I'm going to answer your question right now and say no." I paused. "No I will not marry you."

Bella's POV

I was in a cave watching Renessmee as I thought about the difference between now and a week ago. It seemed like an eternity ago. I was a zombie in my own world, my last hope destroyed. Jacob could have fixed me again like he did before. But he had moved on. That angered me and my baby since he had imprinted on her and not me.

**Flashback**

......

----------------------------------------

I decided not to go on to leave the suspense but I will update this story and my others soon so comment vote become a fan!! :)

Okay well srry but I was stuck and on vacation in Europe for graduation and didn't waste any time there. So..... Enjoy and I'll upload soon again. Tell me if it should be longer shorter more detailed or if I should just quit it. Check out my other stories that I started while away too!! Happy summer!!!