20% angel, 80% devil

we got to the garage where we were meeting Safar and he looked mad. "I got you into a very high end party and you completely destroy it. is that what i deserve." i looked at him. "You discretely let FBI secrets into another persons hands and you almost had me, Brian and Dom killed. you're lucky he's behind me because i don't think that if he wasn't that no one would be able to save you from me." he looked petrified. i smiled. "There goes Mrs Toretto going off again. striking fear in everyone's hearts." i looked at Dom. "Did you tell him?" he shook his head. he looks at us. "I know my stuff." everyone was looking at us and i shrugged it off. Me and Ramsey got on the computers and saw that we had God's eye back i laughed. i over heard Letty ask Dom what he looks in a woman. i listened. "It starts with the eyes. she's gotta have those eyes that can look through all the bullshit and to the good in someone. 20% angel, 80% devil. down to earth. and ain't afraid to get a little engine grease under her finger nails." i turn around at that point and start heading over there. "That doesn't sound anything like me." he smiled as i wrap an arm around him and he wraps one around my neck. he looks at Letty. "I know." i smiled as he turns to everyone. "If we're gonna fight off the people who tried kidnapping Ramsey, killing me and Shaw. we're gonna do it on our streets." i smiled. back to LA.

Dom's POV

               We got back to LA and we were looking over the city. Izzy was next to me with Brian next to her and we were all in a line looking over the city. "Alright. this seems stupid." Roman spoke. Izzy spoke for me. "No it's not. this is our city. they don't know it better then we do. no racer does. we take them down and we're good. for a long time." i smiled. "I wouldn't say it any different." she smiled up at me. i'm gonna ask her soon. i just don't know when. the ring is in my pocket.