Hate me yet?

You guys hate me yet? knowing I haven't updated in WEEKS? I'm so so SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO sorry.....
BUT I have a reason. story time....
I was just walking on tile floor and holding my iPod touch (my wattpad source, and my baby) and all the sudden my iPod slipped out of my hand! I didn't freak out YET cause I've dropped my iPod more then a million times before of coarse, then I picked it up and saw THAT THE STUPID SCRENE HAD BROKE! and I thought 'DANG! MY MOM IS GOING TO BE ANGRY!!!!' and I went upstairs to wait for her to get out of the bath room. while doing that I messaged (because it still worked but the screen broke) AngelDauntless telling her how scarred I was and how worried. THEN my mom came out.... of coarse being the amazing mother she is, she wasn't angry, and said that she'd fix it and replace the screen. BUT it'd be a LOOOOONG wait. so I waited a few weeks without being on wattpad and finally! praise the lord, she fixed it! in fact I'm on it right now! so you still hate me?

I really am sorry for not updating you guys, I was really kinda scarred that you guys thought I'd abandon you..... and I just want you to know that I'd NEVER do that. so here are your 25 things. yes, I said 25, you guys deserve it. ......

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

#512. You want dauntless cake for your birthday. (from ILoveDivergrnt1)

#513. having that problem with not knowing which fictional character to name your child after.

#514. you seriously hate marriage songs cause they remind you of the 'happily ever after' tris and Tobias NEVER got.

#516. while reading Allegiant you didn't really want a 'And they lived happily ever after ' you were just looking for ' and they all lived.'

#517. after Allegiant you were so hurt and upset that you couldn't read another trilogy for a few months......

#518. moths remind you of cotton balls. syringes remind you of smart erudite people. the number four reminds you of the number six. Cake reminds you of the dauntless. bread reminds you of the amity. EVERY THING REMINDS YOU OF DIVERGENT!!!

#519. Your life: DIVERGENT DIVERGENT DIVERGENT DIVERGENT DIVERGENT....and so on......

#520. the definition of pain: Allegiant (and losing your iPod for a few weeks)

#521. Today you thought about divergent. A million times.

#522. Veronica and you have a
love-hate relationship.

#523. No matter the problem divergent always makes you feel better.

#523. fangirling about divergent every minute. Every day.

#524. every thing about divergent is special to you. EVERYTHING!!!!!!

#525. you have died with every divergent character. You and this book are one!

#526. you paint your nails divergent style.

#527. if Tobias died: THE WORLD IS OVER! NOOOOOO!!!!MY TOBIAS!!!!!I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIMMMMMMM!!!! MOMMMMMY!!!! HELP ME GET RID OF THIS PAIN INSIDE OF MEEEEEEE!!!!!! TOOOOOBIIIIIAAAAASSSS!!!! VERONICA I WILL BUTTER KNIFE YOU!! I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE!!!!!! *cries* *sobs* *dies*

#528. You and divergent. Together. Forever.

#529. the world will never be the same ever since you read divergent.

#530. You seriously HATE Edgar.

#531. Your reaction to Allegiant: 😳😳😳😳😳😔😦😧😟😩😫😭

#532. Dîvęrgęñt Føręvęr.

#533. You've saved more then 200 divergent pics.

#534. So many divergent related things on your bucket list.....

#535. WawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawawawawawawamarleneWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawaWawawawawawawawaawWawawawa

#536. Did you find Marlene in #535.?

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
There! now I can FINALLY go to bed!!!! one more thing, do you still hate me? I still feel REALLY bad for not updating, I'm sorry....
The chickens sorry too..... 🐥

~casperkitten100