Bestfriend like her

Aga's POV
I'm just here in a park walking alone while tears streaming down my cheeks, I know it sounds so gay pero wala eh ikaw ba naman makita mo ang pinakamahalagang babae sa buhay mo na nangloko sayo, that hurts.

Nakaupo na ako sa isang bench na malapit sa puno kaya di mo masyadong mapapansin, ito talaga yung favorite spot ko dito dahil walang iistorbo sayo.

Ba't niya ba kasi nagawang lokohin ako? Nangako naman siyang di niya ako iiwan pero nagawa niya parin. She was my companion, my bestfriend, and my life. Siya nalang ang meron ako pero nagawa niya parin akong lokohin.

"You need tissue?" A woman said infront of me, i think she's just at my age or 1 or 2 years younger than me.

"Uhmm thank you" nakakahiya naman nakita niya pa akong umiiyak dito mag-isa baka sabihin baliw na ako.

"Don't worry I don't think you're crazy. I just went near you because I saw you crying and..... I thought you need shoulder to cry on. I'm Lea by the way" she said and she sat next to me. Langya di manlang nagpaalam na uupo siya sa tabi ko djoke lang hahaha

"Aga, Aga muhlach. Actually I'm not open to anybody but you kinda good person naman and you can keep secrets" and I smiled at her as soon as I saw her frown, cute.

"Of course I'm a good person and I can keep secrets, I'm not talkative naman 'no" and I gave her the look "okay okay, I am talkative but I can keep promises swear"

"Okay fine sabi mo eh"

"So ano na nga problema mo?" Pangungulit niya sakin

"Niloko ako ng babaeng pinakamahalaga sakin" I said to her and she laughed real hard. What's wrong with this woman?

"Sorry sorry, it's just that.... this days, babae na talaga ang mga nagloloko sa mga boyfriends nila hahahaha" ah kaya naman pa--
"Wait what? It's not my girlfriend I'm talking about" ano ba 'to puro relasyon naman nasa utak ng babaeng 'to.

"Huh? Eh you said babaeng pinakamahalaga sayo so I assumed it's you girlfriend sorry"

"No, I'm talking about my mother and besides, I don't have a girlfriend" pagklaklaro ko sa kanya.

"Oh I see, so you said niloko ka niya. In what way?" It's evident in her eyes that she's interested.

"I saw her with another man, another family actually. She's with a man and two boys. I saw how happy she was when she's with them but her smile fades when she saw me with tears flowing" my tears are about to flow down my cheeks again so I looked up to stop it.

"We kinda have the same story din pala but the difference is my mother left us just to be with her man" and a bitter laugh escaped from her lips.

"Sad that we are the ones who were left behind" I said truthfully

"But you'll get through this,you just need time to move on" she smiled as an assurance.

"Would you help me?"

"Of course, friends?" She asked

"No" and she creased her forhead "bestfriends" I smiled at her as I wiggled my eyebrows.

-----
"BABES!"

"Anong babes?! Upakan kita gusto mo?" Grabe talaga tong babaeng toh pasalamat ka mahal kita

"Sus pakipot ka pa. Babes, endearment natin yan. You'll call me babes and I'll call you babes, clear?"

"And why would I?" Pagmamatigas nito

"Because you don't have a choice" I smirk at her para mas mainis hanggang sa umoo na siya *evil laugh*

"Muhlach naman eh" and she hit my arms because of irritation

"Sige na babes please? Cute naman yung babes eh pretty please?" Pagpapacute ko sa kanya para pumayag na talaga.

"Okay fine basta last na 'to ah sinasabi ko talaga sayo muhlach" yeeeees she said yes my babes said yes ay oops sa endearment lang pala siya nagyes hindi sa pagiging girlfriend ko.

"Let's go na let's eat nagugutom ako dahil sayo" pagpapahabol niya. Maglalakad na sana siya when I pull her arms and landed it to my neck and me holding her waist.

"Not while you say it first" I said looking into her eyes

"Say what?" Pang-aasar niya sakin and I pouted

"Hahaha okay okay" she looked into my eyes as she said the word that made my heart beats abnormally "babes. Now can we eat na?"

"I love you" I said to her that made her eyes grow wider

"What did you say?" Did I just? Oh God please help di ko yun sinasadya.

"I-aah uhmm" now I'm stuttering. I really don't know what to say

"Ags, tell me" she's using her look that I'll surely tell the truth

"I love you okay? Mahal kita simula nung una kitang nakita. I know it sounds impossible but thats what I really felt" I said almost a whisper but enough for her to here it.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Lea asked smiling. I nodded at her for her to continue.

"I love you even before we first met. Actually that's not the first time I saw you. You were my classmate when we were in college and after we graduate, I saw you at a grocery store and after that, parati na kitang sinusundan. Hanggang yun na nga dun sa park, dun na ako nagpakilala. You were my crush when we were in college and I fallen inlove with you when we graduated up until now I'm still deeply and madly inlove with you, babes" she said tears streaming down her cheeks

"Hush now, my love. Don't cry, i love you" I said to lessen what she's feeling right now

"I love you too. Now can we eat na? I'm hungry na talaga eh" she pouted that makes her more adorable.

"Of course, stalker" I teased her. I just love to see her annoyed look, she's cute.

"Hindi ako stalker" she said. She was about to walk away but I was fast enough to pull and hug her.

Sometimes, you just need to wait for the time to come for you to be with your babes