True Love Waits

"Babes, I'm sorry but I have to leave you" Lea said to Aga who is now in tears.

"Babes, no, please, w-wag mo naman akong i-iwan, alam m-mo namang i-ikaw lang ang m-meron ako" seeing Aga in tears, breaks Lea's heart.

"Babes, I promise I'll be back, kailangan ko lang mag-isa ngayon para magmature ako" that's the last words Lea said before leaving Aga alone and broken.

Everyday andun si Aga sa favorite spot nila ni lea hoping she'll be back

"She promised, babalik siya, babalikan niya ako" that's what he always say.

After 2 years

Aga's in a cafe near his and Lea's favorite spot when they were together. Yep, until now, he's waiting for her.

He is drinking his coffee when he saw a familiar figure with a man and they were laughing. The girl looked at him and shock was evident in her face but she smiled after a minute. She is about to walk near him but he stands and went out of the cafe not minding her.

"Aga!" Lea shouted.

"Hoy, pansinin mo naman ako" but Aga didn't even looked at her.

"Aga"

"Psst"

"Hoy"

That's what Lea's saying while following aga. Her Aga

They were in their favorite spot when lea stopped and cry, she doesn't know why his angry at her, maybe it is because she left him, because he doesn't want to see her, or worst, he found someone else.

She's still crying when she felt hands encircling her waist. She looked up and she saw her life infront of her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked her.

"B-because you're not l-looking at me" same old Lea, he thinks.

"Akala ko ba iniwan mo ako para magmature ka then why are you still a crying baby?" He teased her.

"I am not! I just don't like it when you're mad at me" she answered sincerly and buried her face in his chest.

"Parang iniwan mo lang ako para sa wala, look at you di ka naman nagmature kahit konti" he said still teasing her.

"Aga!" And punch his arm hard.

"Aray! Hindi ka nagmature naging mapanakit ka. Lea know the difference between being mature and mapanakit ah?"

"Hindi ka ba talaga titigil?" She asked him in a warning tone.

"Na mahalin ka at antayin? Hindi" he said that made her cheeks red.

"Pero someone owns your heart na at hindi ako yun" she looked at him with a questioning look.

"Who?" She really dont have any idea what he's talking about.

"Yung kasama mo sa cafe, you were laughing pa nga eh" jealousy is evident on his face.

"Wala akong kasama, I came kasi I thought makikita kita sa favorite spot natin and wala ka dun kaya naisip ko na pumunta sa cafe but vice called me at sinabi ko sa kanya na wala ka kaya she cracked jokes para daw mabawasan yung sadness ko" she explained without breathing.

"Eh who's that guy?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know maybe may kausap siya but I swear wala akong kasama kakagaling ko lang sa airport, nagpahatid lang ako dito sa driver"

"So does that mean we can be together again?" He asked smiling ear to ear.

"Nope" it made aga frown

"Because we WILL be together whether you like it or not" she said smirking.

"I love you, I love you, I love you" he shouts.

"Hey stop it people are looking at us na oh" she said hiding her face in his chest again.

Di mo manlang ba sasagutin sinabi ko?" Kunwaring nagtatampo

Lea reached for his nape and kissed his lips "I love you too babes" she said still kissing Aga. His Aga

I hope you're enjoying my shitty works haha. Lovelots