A very nice day

Kristine is get up for her bed and  go to the bathroom.After that she eats breakfast and left for the school.When she gets there all her old friends hugged her  and they asked how her summer holidays was.Then,they go into the class.The first subject is maths who Kristine loves that and  lift her hand to say the correct answer.In 5 minutes get out for play games and other activities with such fun.A hour ago she left for her house , her mum told her that to be careful when she was at school because some strangers kidnapped children.Kristine also a said that every time when she is at school she will be careful.Actioally she is a teenager and knows everything about the strangers . She eat a very nice chicken with potatoes and salad 🥗 .But that have some good ideas for that.Think about herself but and others for help anyone who need her. She does her homework for school and then go  out with her friends to watch a movie.After 3 hours she went to her friends house 🏠 to see what they do for the exercises for school.Then,she goes to her house to be ready for the school.

Sorry 😐 if this part is so short but because I have many time to write because I don't have enough time to write for the school.