3

We were now walking though the forest. Ron and Harry were behind us all.
"Hey dad where are we going?" Ron asked
"Haven't the foggiest, now keep up" Mr Weasley said
"Come on Ron, you can't be tired already" I said laughing a little
"How are you NOT tired" Ron asked
"Ron I think you are the only one that's tired" Harry said
"Now come on guys let's catch u..." I said but was stopped by George picking me up and running to the front. Followed by Fred.
"I want you to stop at that tree!" Mr Weasley yelled. We got to the tree and stopped. The others were far away from us. I decided to climb the tree I know I do it a lot but I'm good at it so. I got to the top of the tree to find a familiar Hufflepuff boy.
"Hi Cedric" I said. Cedric jumped a little.
"Hi Emma don't scare me like that" Cedric said chuckling.
"We should get down the rest are coming" I said. Cedric nodded in agreement.
"Author about time" Cedric's dad said
"Sorry Amos some of us had a bit of a sleepy start" Mr Weasley said. Me and Cedric jumped down from the branch.
"And this strapping young man must be Cedric am I right" mr Weasley said. Cedric nodded.
"And you must be Emma" Mr Diggory
"Yes sir" I said smiling
"Cedric has told me all about you" Mr diggory said. I smiled and we kept walking. We got to a old boot. It's probably a port key.
"Why is everyone gathering around that manky old boot?" Harry asked
"That's not just any old boot mate..." Fred started
"It's a port key" George finished. I giggled a little at them.
"What's a port key?"Harry asked
I grabbed onto the boot.
"Ok on 3, 1... 2..." Mr Weasley said
"Harry" I exclaimed because he hadn't gotten a hold of the boot yet. He quickly grabbed onto it. Then we were swirling around like crazy.
"Let go on the count of three" Mr Diggory said
"What!" Hermione yelled
"1... 2... 3..." mr Diggory said
I let go the spinning hadn't stoped yet. Then I hit the ground with a thud. I had landed like a super hero. On one knee with one hand balled up in a fist on the ground. I flipped the hair out of my face. I saw no one had landed like that other than me.
"That will clear your sinuses" mr Diggory said. Cedric, Mr Diggory, and Mr Weasley came down smoothly. I got up and went over to Hermione and held out my hand. I helped her up. And we walked though the camp ground. There was butter beer stands, candy trolleys every were. We walked up to a tent.
"See you at the game Amos" Mr Weasley said
"See you at the game Author" mr Diggory said
"See you later Emma" Cedric said
"See ya Cedric" I said. Hermione and Ginny looked at each other smiling. We walked into the tent. Me and Harry were still out side the tent. Harry walked in. I followed.
"I love magic" Harry said. I laughed.
"Girls pick a bed, out of the kitchen Ron we're all hungry" mr Weasley said
"Yeah our of the kitchen Ron" the twins yelled in unison putting their feet on the table.
"Feet off the table" mr Weasley said
"Feet off the table" the twins said taking their feet off the table and then putting them back on the table. I walked over to Hermione and Ginny so I could unpack in the girls room.
"So What's going on between you Cedric?" Hermione asked wiggling her eye brows
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Come on Cedric likes you" Ginny said
"Yeah right we think of each other like brother and sister" I said laughing
"Ssuurree" The said in unison. I threw a pillow at them.
"Hey!" They said laughing
They hit me with a pillow.
"Ok, ok we need to get ready" I said unpacking the face paint. I had green and white. I put war lines on my face using the two colors.
"Oh can I do that" Ginny asked
"Sure" I said. Something told me this trip was going to be really fun...