high school years

Jessica's pov

                      Hey guys I'm starting my senior year of highschool in Miami. I know what your thinking why?. well my Dad got a job promotion so we had to move out here. I am actually excited. Im just worried about the other people. the reason for that is I'm a little different I'm actually pretty smart and I love to read. well I better get going to start my senior year!

Shane's pov

                    wassup guys, I'm starting my senior year finally. I need to get out of this hell hole. I actually don't really have to do hardly anything I'm committed to de Paul. so that's a turnup for me. I am actually going to come back single. so Im ready to turn up  especially because my boys:  jewls, de-lante, and my boy issac are with me this year . let me get going before I'm late.

~school flow~

jessica pov

when I got there I had no idea were to go. I was so lost until this girl came up to me.

??: hey do you need help.... you look a little lost?

Jessica: acually yess

??: well my name is Vanessa

Jessica:  well sorry for not introducing my self my name is Jessica.

vanessa:  let's head to the office

jessica: that sounds Good with me.

Shane's pov

                    I was walking threw the hallway with jewls and I saw the two fineass girls. then I  realized it was jewls girl Vanessa but there was another girl I never seen before. so I decided to holler.

Shane: hey do you need help?

Jessica: well actually Vanessa was going to help

Vanessa: Yeah... get away from her player this is one girl I'm not going to let you play so go on somewere.

jewls: baby, calm down but Shane we got basketball practice

Shane: alright let's go and I'll talk to you later beautiful

Shane kisses Jessica's hand

Vanessa: let's go

Jessica: alright

Jessica's pov

                      he was actually kind of cute.!

hey guys

.               hopefully y'all liked it... tell me how I'm doing. .. actually it would be very helpful if yall can inbox me some ideas..

thanks

            lauren