Chapter 2

Vanti's POV

I groan sitting up on my bed. Another restless night I suppose. I sigh and get up. "I should probably take a shower" I said to no one in particular. I went to my closet and looked in it. "Ugh!" I yelled while looking at my clothes. They were all red! What the fuck?! I slam the closet doors shut and stomp all the way to my door, throwing it open and stomping downstairs. "Who the fuck took my clothes and replaced them with red?!!" I yelled at anyone who was in the living room and kitchen. "Woah woah woah. Evan calm down" I heard Tyler say. "What the fuck do you want Tyler? Your the weakest of us all you shouldn't be saying that to your boss!" Tyler growled at me and stopped once he studied me closely. "What's with all the yelling?" Marcel said.

I scoffed and started heading back upstairs, but a hand grabbed me. "Vanoss where are you going?" Lui said. I pulled my arm away. "I'm not vanoss. My names vanti! What the hell is wrong with you guys? Don't you recognize your own boss?" Everyone in the room looked confused. I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs. I felt a big strong hand grab my arm and spin me back around. I was face to face with the meanest looking Tyler I have ever seen. "We're not done here bitch. Whoever you are "vanti" your not our vanoss." Tyler picked me up and carried me to the basement door with everyone else following him. "Let me go you motherfucker!!" I yelled squirm in trying to get out. Tyler smirked as he walked down the stairs. He flicked on the light and sat me down in a chair in the middle of the room. I sighed and crossed my arms.

Everyone was looking at me. Tyler cracked his knuckles. "How about some good cop bad cop style?" He said. Craig raised his hand. "I'll be good cop" he says. "Oh no are you gonna rape me?" I asked. All of them blushed. I smirked and when Tyler cane close to me I reacted and kicked him in the stomach all the way to the wall. Everyone looked stunned and stared at me. I made a come on motion with my hand and yelled,"Come at me bitches"

Everything happened so fast delirious attacked me first and I flinged him over my shoulder while Brian attacked me from behind by kicking my back. I did a handstand getting back up quickly and punching him al over the face until he was down. Moo tried holding me down but I grabbed his arm and dropped him hard on the ground. Marcel took out his bat and swung at me hitting me square in the face. I cracked my neck and wiped off the blood coming from my mouth and I took out my lucky pocket knife stabbing him in the shoulder and kicking him in the face. Lui took out his gun and shot at me five times. I dodged four of them and the other went into my shoulder. I didn't care, pain was my friend. Lui looked surprised and that's when I kicked him in the face sending him flying. I thought I got everyone when Craig at least I think it was him hit me with a metal thing and I blacked out.