Chapter 8

Vanti's POV

"Wait we're meeting up with Ohm?" I scoffed. Anthony nodded as I sat back. I was currently sandwiched between brock and anthony. He told me to call him by his real name because...well I'm not really sure. I looked to Brock and he looked really nervous. "Why are you so...nervous?" I told him. "B-because y-you're staring at me" He explained. I leaned in real close to his face. "To bad pretty boy. I'm everywhere" I sat back down like nothing happen and I could tell Brock was shivering and had a huge blush on his face. I like messing with people it's fucking hilarious!!

Anthony slapped the back of my head. "Don't be rude" He said. I rubbed where he hit. Oh I wish I could beat the shit out of him right about now. I huffed and stayed still. "We're here" I heard Wildcat say as we came to a stop. "Finally!!" I say as Anthony opens the car door and gets out with me and brock following. I yawned as I watched people come out of a small house. "Oh great" I muttered. "Hey guys!!" Ohm exclaimed. "Ugggggh it's fucking you" I yelled out loud for him to hear. He stopped and tilted his head. "Uh Evan? You're always happy to see me!" He says while picking me up and lifting me up to the world. "Fuck you!!!" I yelled. I can't help it if I'm short. I kicked his face and launched off him onto the ground. Ohm stumbled back and grabbed his nose. "What the fuck!!" He yelled. Wildcat held me down as Anthony was helping him. "Sorry ohm, but that's not vanoss" Anthony says as he starts explaining it to ohm. Brian muttered something to wildcat and he got off me. Brian pulled me to the side of the car where no one could see us. "Vanti..." I looked away. "Vanti...." I still didn't look his way. "Vanti I swear to god look at me. If vanoss isn't here then you'll have to do" Brian sternly said. I looked at him. "What?" Brian smirked. "Do you know why Vanoss is so......Kind?" I shook my head. "He was a dickbag back then. Playing pranks, killing us in video games. The usual. But do you know what changed in him?" I shook my head slowly getting a bit nervous.

"It was us" he whispered. "We turned vanoss into a loyal leader. A great one. Do you wanna know how?" I gulped. "I-I don't know" I stuttered. Brian smiled at that. "Punishments" he said. I immediately backed up and quickly went back to the group. I pictured in my head on what they did.....I mean my friends did that too...but I was usual the one taking charge.

I shuddered and listened to what they had to say, feeling brian come up behind me and place a hand on my shoulder

I shuddered and listened to what they had to say, feeling brian come up behind me and place a hand on my shoulder. "Anthony and ohm...you're with vanti" I heard wildcat say. "What?" I answered. "We're going in teams vanti" "oh" i muttered.

"Let's go!" Ohm yelled, pulling me and anthony inside the big building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. Let me tell you something...you know what I hate? Vanoss being in clothes and makeup. Every fanfiction I read...it's vanoss in girl clothes and makeup! Well mostly the girl clothes. That's not right! Some people may like it, but I don't! I do with some characters (not any bbs characters) but that's it! I don't like it...