fight me?!

Through the broken debris I could make out a figure. However not at all who I expected.
"Chloe?!"
"I'm not Chloe I'm queen wasp!"
There was muttering around the room. None of which good I suppose.
"I am here to challenge you for the throne!"
"And what makes you think I would fight you for MY throne"
"Well it would be easier of you weren't moving"
And with that she fired strait at me but someone pulled me to the side as I felt the heat inches from my face.

Felix.

I knew he was just going to tell me that i jace to go so im not harmed and secure the future of China...bla...bla...bla.I had to fight no matter what but I can't turn into Ladybug or that would look weak and blow my cover and I knew no one would actually let me fight anyway. But o had to try. Pulling from Felix I yelled
"Felix move!"
"Mari you have to follow me I have a plan on how to attack"
I was taken back for a moment as for the fist time ever someone wasn't treating me as a delicate flower. It was nice. But of course it wouldn't last.
"Mari get out of here before you get hurt!!"
Adrien had pushed himself in front of me and Felix pulling me away. I yanked my arm away
"Sorry Adrien but I have to fight"

Me and felix dashed to the stairs. I could see the worry in his eyes bit it was for the best for everyone here.

As we reached the doors at the top of the stairs Queen Wasp bellowed
"Too scared to fight are we!"
She was walking right into our trap. Yes!
"Felix she is falling for every part of our plan"
"Yes..yes she is Marinette"

Althought when we left she made no attempt to follow us which was so strange. Perhaps she was waiting for Ladybug and Chat Noir to show up but she challenged me so why don't ouldnt I be her main focus?

We arrived to a secluded room not far form the ballroom and bolted the door.
"So Felix what's your idea"
I turned round and looked into his eyes. And I saw the same thing I see in all of his victims...

No!

It can't be

I need to get out of here...now!