Really

Adrien sat on the bed cearful not to hurt me. He traced his finger over my hand as if to inspect every detail.

He opened is mouth to ask me something but turned away to dismiss the idea. I help his hand with the one hand I could till use and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Mari you amaze me more and more everyday and... and I love you!"
"But what about Ladybug she is amazing and brave and strong and..."
"I don't care I realise that I was wrong and had idolised her and not seen the beauty before me"

Few words were said before he left to get us some lunch. I was starving. I laid back in the bed thinking of what just happened. Is it too good to be true? Am I dead ?! Well if I am never bring me back. Just then the door opened and Adrien came back.
"Where's the food ?"
"What...Oh um there wasn't anything you would like sorry...uh...yeah"
"Ok?"
I pulled him in for a kiss but I noticed he wasn't wearing his ring. I'd never really paid attention to it but now I think about it I've seen it somewhere before bit I can't place it. Oh well. As we were about to kiss he pulled away as if contemplating something. A few seconds later he pulled in for a kiss but no ordinary kiss. It was as if he had been holding back for years and pushed it all at me at once.

It felt strange...

After that I don't really recall what happend . When I woke up the next morning the nurse told me that some how I had healed up perfectly and I was free to go. That's strange I was in casts yesterday? A couple hours later I was discharged from the hospital and came back to the palace. Alya, Nino and Adrien stayed but the rest had left for the school year to start.

It was lonely.

I decided that I really wasn't up for all the questioning from my friends do I decided to head strait to bed. Only tonight was different...