Forever and Always Babe

"What the heck!?" is all I could spit out. Someone spilled something all over me. I tried to rub it off. "I'm so so- whoa." said a very hot and attractive, I kid you not, guy said. "Um. I'm sorry it's ok." I turned to walk off. "No! Wait. please." he said. HE SAID. TO ME! Trying to hide my blushing I rudely spat out, "What? You're waisting my time," I said. "I'm Luke," he put his hand out to shake mine. Bashfully I said, "I'm Skye. Nice to meet you. But look, I seriously have to go," I lied. "Hold on. Here." he handed me a t-shirt. "Thanks," I blushed. "Can I have your number?" he said. with his accent it sounded like 'numba' "Uh yeah sure. Here," I wrote down my number. "Call me," I winked and turned and walked away.

He called me that same day. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked into the phone. "Um it's um luke." "Oh hey!! I didn't think you'd call tonight..." I said. "I just wanted to hear your voice. it soothes my heart." He just had to say that. "Well I have allergies so um I think you found that off the Internet. anyways whatcha doing?" I asked. "Talking to you." he all smarty pantsy said.

We talked for hours and hours. I felt like I had known him forever. I pretty much knew everything about him when he said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, "Will you still love me tomorrow?" "Forever and ever, babe," he said. So, I agreed, "okay."

We had been dating for 10 years. I was shocked on our 11 year dating anniversary he asked, "Will you marry me?" I started crying hysterically. "Will you still love me as much as you did the first time we met?" I asked him. "Forever and ever, babe," he said. "Then yes! I do! I love you!" We kissed then got married a month later with no one else, in our tank tops and shorts.

We had been married for 19 years when he started to forget how to do things. Right away I knew something was wrong. I took him to the hospital as soon as I could. He was diagnosed with cancer. Very bad cancer. It had already covered most of his body. They gave him 1 week to live. On the day I knew he wasn't going to make it to the following day, I asked Luke, "Will you still love me in heaven?" he replied, "Forever and ever, babe."

He passed away 30 seconds later. It felt as if my life had jut come to an unexpected stop. I have and still wear the shirt he spilled his drink on. I also have a tattoo that says "forever and always, babe" I will never forget the day he ran into me. From that second at the mall to the day he became and angel, I will never ever forget him. he will forever and always be in my heart.