Imagine He Asks You Out

Harry: You were super excited because One Direction was in your town, doing a signing. You went with your friend and you were next in line. You finally reached your favourite boy, Harry. "What's your name, babe?" He asked. "I'm (Y/N)." You replied excitedly. You got your cd back and you and your friend decided to hang out there for a bit. You guys had been there for nearly 3 hours, just hanging out. The boys were starting to clean up, but Harry wasn't. He was looking straight at you. He walked over to you and handed a slip of paper. "Do you wanna go out with me, for a date?" He asked. You were shocked, "Of course!" "Great, text me later." He said, smiling. He went back over to the boys, leaving you and your friend fangirling.

Louis: You and Louis had been super close friends for the longest time, like when you guys were in diapers. He was in town and you guys were texting about random crap and Louis was being, well Louis. What you didn't know was that Louis had liked you for the longest time, he just didn't have the guts to ask you out. "Um, (Y/N), would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" He finally texted after nearly 10 mintutes of no reply to your previous text. "Sure! What time and where?" You replied. "Well, I'll come at about 8pm and it's a surprise ;)" He replied. You were really excited.

Niall: You and your friends decided to go out for lunch at your favourite restaurant ever, Nandos. After you guys had gotten your food, you all dug in and ate like pigs. "Is that good?" You heard an Irish accent ask. You turned around and saw Niall Horan. You tried to stay calm, and let's just say, it went sorta well. "Maybe sometime me and you should go out to eat too." He said. "Sure!" You replied. "Great. Here," He handed you his number, "Text me what time you wanna go and where you live." He then left with the boys. You turned to your friends and, uh, let it all out.

Zayn: You and Liam were really good friends so you were at his flat. He said that he invited a couple friends, the boys, but you didn't know that. They finally came and you got to meet them. After hours of bonding, you guys were  best friends, especially Zayn. Before they left, Zayn pulled you aside. "Did you wanna go watch a movie at my place later tonight?" He asked. You were a bit shocked at first, "Definately!" You replied. "Awesome. Can I have your number so I can text you the adress later?" He asked. So you guys exchanged numbers and he left.

Liam:  It was really hot out, so you and your friend decided to go to the beach. You threw on your new bikini and cover up and then you guys left. The whole time you kept seeing this guy with sick abs and Justin Bieber hair. He was super hot. He finally came over to you. "Hey. I'm Liam." He said. "I'm (Y/N)" You told him. "Can I have your number? Maybe sometime we could go out on a date?" He asked. "Yeah, sure." You replied, smiling. You guys exchanged number. When he left, you finally realized who it was. It was Liam Payne! You looked at your friend and you both fangirled for a good 5 minutes.