Should I trust the player?

I cautiously walked through the glass double doors of the school. It was the first day back after the last holiday of the academic year and in 6 weeks i would be graduating high school. I was nervous as i took in the school.

My ultimate crush was casually leaning against my locker. Oh god! I can't go over there! He was so hot. He had light brown touseled hair that was messy but still looked perfect. His beautiful green eyes shone so beautifully that i could still make them out even from over here. He was laughing along with his mates, continually flashing his stunning, heart-stopping smile. He was tall and had perfectly chiselled muscles that was easily shown through his tight white top. He was also the captian of the school's rugby player. Ladies and gentelman, i give you the school's god- Ryan Damen. He was a player though and a girl like me didn't stand a chance.

I was actually quite pretty with my long blonde hair and light, electric blue eyes. I had a good figure that all my friends were pretty jel of but i had nerdy glasses which i actually loved and i lived in my skinny jeans and converses. I was also a straight A student and was quite often the teachers pet. This did put the guys off. I've only ever had 3 boyfriends and im nearly 18!

I needed to get to my locker though so i just some how plucked up the courage and took a few steps closer to the boy. I wasn't very far away from him when he looked up at me and gave me a huge, goofy yet really cute grin. "Natilie! Just the girl i wanted to see!" He said joyfully and i started to get a little nervous. What could he want? It was probably just that he needed tutoring or wanted me to do his homework or something. He turned to his friends and told them to leave. They walked of leaving us alone.

I opened my locker and started taking out books and putting books in. All my movements were slow so that i was competley taking my time and i kept sneaking glances at Ryan. He was just looking me. Then i looked in the mirror that was attached to the door of my locker, checking my make-up and then slammed my locker shut. I gave Ryan a confused look and began to walk away.

Then Ryan grabbed my arm and swung me back around to face him. I was a little taken back by his sudden closeness. He stood up straight and my eyes were locked to his and they were captivating. I could feel myself getting lost in them. I had to tear my eyes away and look at the ground.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair nervously. Wait, he's nervous? About what?

"So Natilie, i was wondering... if... if you would like to go out on friday night? I mean, i know you probably have a millon guys on your tail but maybe you could spare me a few hours?" He said nervously. OMG! Did he just ask me out? Was this a joke? It had to be. But despite myself....

"I'd love to go out friday night. And i dont have ANY guys on my tail so you can have me as long as you like." I said sheepishly. His mouth hung open a little as if he were in shock. Well he wasn't nervous anymore.

"No guys? Really? However not? Am i the only guy that sees your beauty? Your gorgous Natilie." He said, almost angy at the other guys for not asking me out. Okay??

I felt a hot blush rise up in my cheeks and looked at the ground trying to hide it. "Thank you." I suddenly felt his hand stroke and carasse my cheek. I looked up at him through my eyelashes and was again taken back at his sudden closeness. He was studying my lips like there was going to be a test on them. Suddenly his eyes snapped to mine in realization of what he was doing. He snatched his hand away as if he had burnt himself. This time, it was his turn to blush. "Um sorry," he said quietly. Then his face brightened into a stunning smile. "Well i got to go but thanks for saying yes! I'll pick you up at 7. I'll see you later Natilie." I smiled at him and waved as i said goodbye. Then he turned on his heels and left.

What was that? Was he joking? Or did he actually like me? Despite myself, i was damn well looking forward to Friday but should i trust the player?