Prologue

Olivia's POV

"So yeah guys I have no idea what I am doing and I gotta go you know hit the books soo byeee"I finish happily while hitting the off button.Now to edit and upload.I log onto my laptop and the screen lights up with a whole lot of notifications.Mostly from Twitter and Tumblr..

"Hey Olivia have you seen my phone"My roomate Dani screams rather loud may I say.I cringe teasingly as she walks into my room barefoot and make upless.

"I thought you left it in the car after we went to the grocery store"I say laughing as I scroll through my twitter.

"My baby's locked up in a car I'm coming baby"She squeals over dramatically while rushing out my bedroom.Dani is my roomate which I met 3 years ago when I moved to France from London,England.It was really hard leaving all my friends behind.Oh yeah I forgot to say I'm a youtuber.Yep I have 3 million subscribers whe I say friends I mean Zoe,Caspar,Jim,Tan,Marcus,Niomi,Alfie,,and Joe.I haven't talked to them in awhile.

"Hey I found it I found my baby"Dani squeals now happily striding into my room.I laugh as I shut my laptop..

"Hey did you upload your new vid right now"She asks flopping onto my bed making me bounce up.

"Yeeeep you Dans"" I slurr extending the "p".

"Yerpp"She says laying her head on my pilow.

"God we are so boring"I huff slamming my head on my pillows.She laughs and nods.We are very boring.

"Hey are you packed "I ask suddenly remembering Vidcon.

"For what"She asks looking puzzled.

"Dani Vidcon"I say she continues to stare at me clueless to the fact we were due to leave in two Dani.

"What about it"She asks.

"We leave in two days you know "I say.She looks up her eyes widening at the fact that we left in two days and she was not prepared.

"Oh crap help me"She squeals pulling me to her room.

"You really need to be more prepared"I laugh pulling her suitcase down from thr closet where it remained.

"Well c'mon then let's pack"She demands before throwing random articles into the bag.I huff.Yep this is my life.