Chapter 1

@LivyourLife

Vidcon!!!!!!!!!

Olivia

"Guys I just woke up and had nothing to do other than vlog and eat so here I am eating a preheated slice of pizza for breakfast and vlogging.What am I doing with my life"I shake my head at the camera.

"I know you are being an idiot while I carry you bags down the stairs"Dani cries my bags and her bags piled up on her arms.

"Oops sorry Dani guys gotta go.I'll see you guys at VIDCON tomorrow I can't wait to see all of my little humans"I gush shutting off my camera.I love youtube.

"Liv a little help here"Dani groans.I laugh walking over and picking my suitcase up of her shoulder.

"Thank God"She huffs throwing her suitcase down unto the floor.

"So when's our flight down to LA"She asks.

"It's at 6 tomorrow morning in order to get to the hotel at 3"I say.She nods

"Have any plans"I ask her.She nods slowly.

"Really what"I ask.

"I have to go see Gabriel he said we needed to talk"She said nervously biting her lip.I hugged her in sympathy.Gabriel was her 2 year boyfirend and lately they'd been having lots of problems .I knew because we'd had a lot of dates with Ben & Jerry's and the Hunger Games these past few months

"Be careful Dani"I said worriedley.

"I will"She smiled getting up and grabbing her keys.I worry about her sometimes.

I grab my laptop deciding it was time to upload my new video.I had started youtube when I was about 15 whe I'd first moved to America.Being originally from London,I had no friends and I found myself engaged by Youtube and decided to actually start my channel @LivyourLife.6 years and 300 videos later ,I had reached my 3 million subscribers.The day I had I celebrated with Dani and taken a day off classes to go to the beach.Dani and I met when we were 17 she was a youtuber too and it turned out we had decided to apply to the same school and had been accepted.5 years later here we are living together in a house,I remained in school and Dani had taken the huge decision to become full time youtuber.I finished uploading my video entitled "My Reaction To Old Pictures".I went to Twitter and decided to stalk some fans.

"@LivyourLife:Just posted a new video over there on the Youtube.Go check it out and tweet me a pic of you watching it and I might just follow you:)"

As soon as it went up fans were tweeting pictures of them watching my video.They don't know how much I love them.i followed about 40 fans and then stopped tweeting them that the follow spree was over and thanks for participating.It was barely 5 in the afternoon and I already had nothing to do.

"Goodness"I groaned to myself.I grabbed my camera and decided to vlog for a while.