Adam (Unn)

Ask away!

PlatumSilver asks:
Q: "Ok, so why did you choose to have your second avatar be female? New experience, or just to make Leon uncomfortable? 🙂"

A: "I was expecting this one. I created a female character so I could influence the guy players. Shameful, I know, but I wanted to see if this new character would exceed that of my main one, the male coyote. I kept both names Unn, but chose a lynx because I like how they looked after visiting a zoo one day. When Heimur Dýranna was just a game, I'd forgo use the microphone to communicate with others, and instead use the keyboard (which was very painful). Well, I guess karma came back around and bit me on the bum. And now this is definitely a new experience, but I like to think that I'm getting used to it. (We've yet to see. I hope Heimur Dýranna doesn't require normal bodily functions, i.e. Needing to use the restroom). At the moment, I'm just happy to be here with Leon, no matter what form I am.

JenniferJones asks:
Q: "Hey Adam; What was your inner monologue your first few minutes IN the game?"

A: "Let me inform you that I had both inner and outer monologue. I mean, I just happened to wake up in a strange world and in a strange body. Leon told me that he was a klutz and freaked out (typical of him), but it took me about a few seconds before I voiced my concerns aloud. I don't think I should repeat such monologue, but I think if admins were still around, they would've banned be for at least two weeks. When I got Leon's message I was very relieved. For a few moments I thought I was completely alone . . . That would've crushed me. Anyway, I was both excited and nervous and scared, but as long as I had Leon by my side I knew we could figure something out. Well, we still are at the moment . . . but it's a work in progress!"