A New Girl

Today i woke up from surery with a start. Usually i wake up to either Alex or Elizebeth at my feet. Today there was a beautiful young adult. She didnt look aquite old enough to be my new nurse but didnet look sick enough to be a patient. i tried to remember if i had ever seen her before, i but i gave up hope and just asked.

        "Who are you?" i ask, acidently rudly. She said that her name was Cindy and she was a new patient at St. Judes.i looked stuned. then she brouhgt her leg upon my bed, or should i say knee, for there was nothing there after her knee. I looked at it for a while and she did to. After about two minuets she still hadnt put her leg down. Another two minuets went by and she never moved. i was about to comment on it when alex came bursting through  the doors.

        "Abby! THere is a new patient and she's smoki..." His eyes fell upon Cindy and she pullled her leg down and they both fixed their hair. "Alex is the name" he said :and Ladies" He moved closer to her "are my game." Cindy giggled and he smirked at her. After what seemed lik an enterney, i faked gaged and kicked Cindy out.

        "Well that wasnt very bnice of you.

        "Well it was either me having to sit and watch you too stare at each other ar acutlly speak to you.

        "Your right. Whats up?"