Ch.1

"I want to break up yoongi".Hoseok just looked a yoongi with no expression on his face trying to show that he was fine with this breakup however he wasn't

"Why, I love you Hoseok. I gave my everything to you." Yoongi just wanted to cry and scream all the pain he was feeling at the moment. "This is a joke right! You said you loved me just yesterday!! Was it all a lie?!"

"I'm sorry Yoongi but this isn't going to work out, besides you are better off without me" That wasn't true, none of the words coming out of his mouth were true but he had to lie for the protection of the one he loves

"Fine, but at least tell me why you are breaking up with me. If you tell me, I will leave you alone" Hoseok just stared at Yoongi thinking of an answer to give l him even if it did hurt them both. " I have found someone else I love."

"If that's true then here,I won't be needing this ring anymore. Goodbye Jung Hoseok"Yoongi just wanted to run in which he did back to his house leaving Hoseok standing there wanting to let out all his anger for lying to the only person he truly loved.

A few weeks after the break up Yoongi just kept himself locked in his room with no type of mood to come out. Jin has heard from Yoongi that he had broken up with Hoseok in which he tried helping Yoongi out until he started noticed a few things.

"Yoongi, I know this isn't the right moment but when was the last time you and Hoseok had sex?" Yoongi just stared at Jin with no type of expression with the feeling of wanting to vomit coming back again. "The last time was the day before he broke up with me"

"I know this may sound stupid but I need you to pee on this" Jin was holding up a pregnancy test for Yoongi to take.

"Look Yoon it may just be me but the symptoms you have been having aren't normal and their is a tiny possibility that you're pregnant. I even bought 4 in case of any freak outs"

"I'll take it for you Jin but I hope your assumptions are incorrect"

After a few minutes Yoongi came out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test having a little pink positive sign. "No no no, hyung I CANT BE PREGNANT!!"

"Yoongi calm down after 4 positives I believe you are but what are you going to do now!?" Yoongi just looked at Jin and then his stomach. A baby was a big responsibility and not only was he single now but he was still young.

"I'm going to keep it" Yoongi just stared at Jin with a loving face in which this calmed Jin now and was happy he didn't want to kill the baby inside of him."It's not the babies fault his dad is such an asshole and abounded their sexy mother"

" Hahah your right. WAIT THAT MEANS IM GOING TO BE AND UNCLE NOW!!" Yoongi just laughed at how much Jin's expression widened at the comment. "Yes you are Jin and maybe Namjoon can be the other uncle" Yoongi just raised his eyebrows causing a little blush to come out of Jin

"Who knows, maybe in the future your little angel will have a companion" Jin just smirks at Yoongi while letting a giggle out. "That's the Jin I know"