Characters

characters:

hikari hanazono: Hikari is the protagonist of the story. She holds the 2nd position in school for having the best grades. Self-proclaimed as Kei Takishima's greatest rival, she is determined to beat him in any kind of competition. Stubborn, proud and hot-headed, Hikari never backs down from a challenge, especially one from Kei, and cannot turn away from someone who asks for her help. Though she has never beaten Kei at anything, she constantly looks for opportunities to surpass him and is generally unfazed when he defeats her. While she is good at sports and academics, Hikari is notably very bad at teaching and cooking.

kei takishima: Ranked first in school, Kei is the son of the CEO of Takishima Corporation. As Hikari's undefeated rival, he likes to refer to her as "Miss Rank Two", which never fails to provoke her. He has a photographic memory and the ability to do anything right on his first try. He usually prefers to do things on his own until Hikari shows him how much fun it can be to work together with others.

jun yamamoto: Jun is ranked 3rd in school and is Megumi's younger twin brother. The son of a famous music producer and a genius vocalist, Jun loves music more than anything else, but ironically has little talent for music. Usually quiet and kindhearted, Jun has a split personality which he has concealed from everyone except Megumi and Ryuu.

megumi yamamoto: Megumi is ranked 4th in school and is Jun's older twin sister. She is the daughter of a famous vocalist and music producer and shares her brother's love of music. She is cute and nice girl with long curly blond hair, who rarely joins in disputes, Megumi is always quiet and refuses to speak because she wants to save her voice for singing. She usually writes on a sketchpad to communicate with others, but will speak when deeply upset (usually in the form of a shout), which can generally have devastating after-effects.

tadashi karino: Innocent and carefree, Tadashi is ranked 5th in school.He is the son of the head of the academy's Board of Directors. His mother, a fierce and intimidating woman, is the director of the school and the primary reason why he is in the SA; she told him if he became the best five to excel in the school, he would be allowed to do whatever he wanted since he became a member of the SA.Otherwise, he will be forced to do bungee jump out of his house when his results dropped below 5th.

akira toudou: Akira holds the 6th position in school and is the daughter of the president of an airline company. She is very fond of Hikari and cute girls, but does not get along with Kei in particular, often comparing him to a wild beast. Akira is very enthusiastic about her afternoon tea, and has even constructed her own kitchen on campus.

ryuu tsuji: Ryuu Tsuji is the son of the president of a sporting goods manufacturer. Ryuu holds the 7th position in school, although his test scores are a poor reflection of his intellectual prowess. He is in 7th place mainly because of the twins - Megumi tends to fall asleep and Jun becomes bored during the test, which results in Ryuu focusing the majority of his attention on them instead of his own exam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So for now tama na muna english at nadugo na ilong ko ahhaha.
Next chapters are tagalog na hahah.