Chapter 2

Madi's POV
Max has been great I love him, like a brother of course, but Harvey not so much. They go to school during the day and I stay home and do my school then they get home. Max and I put on bathing suits and then go for a "run" but we really go the cave to swim. Right now the boys and Tills are at school. Today is Friday so we don't have school tomorrow. I hear the door open so I run down stairs and I tackle Max.
"Hey, sis," he says.
"Hey, I'm going to change then we can go on a run," I say then wink.
Harvey's POV
We walk into the house and like always Madi runs down stairs and tackles Max. She doesn't even acknowledge me I mean yeah I was mean to her the first day but I feel bad.
"Hey, sis," Max says.
"Hey, I'm going to change then we can go for a run," Madi says then winks at Max. What are they doing in the afternoon? I go upstairs and Max gets clothes then goes to the bathroom to change.
"Bye, Harvs," he says walking out of the room.
"Bye, Max," I say. Then I waited for the door to close downstairs so I could follow them. They did run but they went into some cave so I followed. They go into some big area that lead to the ocean.
"Okay, let's swim," I hear Madi say. They take off there clothes but they have bathing suits on and they jump in. They come up and laugh. Then they play washing machine or the color game. Max holds her and he thinks of a color she guesses but got it wrong so he dunked her under the water then she gets it right and he flips her in the water.
"Yes," she says.
"So this is what you guys do," I say coming into their view.
"Harvey, this is not what you think it is," Max says.
"You two are dating, that's disgusting we are siblings now," I say.
"Eww," Max and Madi say together.
"We would never we are just really close," Madi says.
"And anyways you don't care about her," Max says.
"What," I say.
"Max," she yells at him. She gets out of the water and hugs me so now I'm wet.
"Sorry," she says meaning that she got me wet.
"No I should be the one saying sorry, so sorry Madi," I say.
"You're forgiven," she says smiling.
Max's POV
"We should get going Lucca is going to be at the house soon," I say.
"Ok, let's go cause I gotta redo my makeup and fix my hair," Madi says.
"Mom and dad are going to be gone til tomorrow afternoon and Tilly and Leo are at friends house so do you guys want to build a fort and watch a movie with us and Lucca," Harvey asks Madi.
"I would love to," Madi says. We go home and we got changed and I went to talk to Madi and she was doing her makeup.
"Hey," I say.
"Hey," she says.
"Can I ask you a question," I ask her.
"Sure I mean you just did," she says while finishing her winged eyeliner as she calls it.
"Why do you wear eyeliner I mean you wear it all the time," I ask.
"Well, back in the states I did colorguard so I marched on the football field, not your football, American football, we had to wear eyeliner on the field so I still wear it," She says.
"That's really cool," I say.
"I'm going go put on some sweatpants, I am freezing," she says and walks to the bathroom she comes out with out the shorts she was wearing.
"Where are your shorts," I ask.
"I just wear them under my sweatpants," she says.
Word Count: 655