Chapter 3

Madi's POV
Ding Dong
I hear the door bell, then Max and Harvey run downstairs. So I decided to walk down the stairs.
"Lucca, this is Madi our new sister," Max says.
"Hi," he says oddly.
"Hey," I say.
"Um, so we built a fort and have a few movies picked out so you can pick which one we watch," Harvey says.
"Let's go," I say. We go into the fort and Lucca picks Veronica.
"Of course a horror movie," I say.
"I'll here for you, if you get scared," Max says being the brother he is.
"I've already watched but ok," I say. I don't think I'll get scared.
Max's POV
A little bit into the movie Madi gets scared and being the brother I am, I protect her. The movie ended and Madi went to her room and Harvey, Lucca, and I go to our room and we go to sleep.
The next day•••
Madi's POV
I woke up and went downstairs to make waffles and bacon. When I finish the boys come down stairs and eat. I go back upstairs and get dressed,  fix my hair, and do my makeup.
I put this on.

Then walked downstairs

Then walked downstairs. Max and Harvey were still getting dressed so it was just Lucca and me.
"Hey," I say.
"What do you think you're doing here," he says rudely
"What," I ask.
"You're becoming Max's best friend, which means no more me," he says.
"I-I'm sorry," I say starting to cry. I hear Max and he comes beside me. I just run upstairs to my room and cry.
"Why would you say that," I hear Max yell.
"It's true," Lucca says.
"I never want to see you again," Harvey yells.
"Get out of here," Max yells then I hear the door slam shut.
Knock Knock
"Come in," I say. Max and Harvey walk in and sit down.
"I'm so sorry, Madi," Harvey says.
"We had no clue he would do that," Max says.
"Put on a bathing suit, we'll go for a swim," Harv says. They left and I put on this bathing suit.

I put my clothes over it and walk downstairs

I put my clothes over it and walk downstairs. Then the boys come down.
"We should write a note so mom and dad don't wonder where we are when they get home with Leo and Tilly," I say.
"We'll tell them we went to go eat and go to the beach, so technically we are not lying," Max says winking.
"Sounds good," Harv says. We leave the house and walk to the cave.
"Let's swim," I say. We take off our clothes and leave our bathing suits on and run to jump in. We talk for a while.
"So, what's your boyfriend's name," Max asks me.
"Whoa, you have a boyfriend," Harvey says.
"Yeah, and his name is Matt," I say smiling at his name.
"How long have you been together," Harvey asks.
"Since grade 8," I say still smiling.
"Wow, I wish we could meet him," Max says.
"Well, I'm going to FaceTime him tonight if you wanted to meet him," I say.
"Yes," Max says protectively.
"Ok then," I say. A little later we finish swimming get Starbucks and go back home. Mom and dad aren't home yet so I got my laptop and called Matt.
"Hey," I say to Matt over the laptop.
"Hey, babe," he says and I smile.
"I haven't seen you in forever," I say.
"I know I've missed you so much," he says.
"Me too," I say laughing.
"I've missed your laugh, smile, and everything about you," he says which makes me blush.
"Aww," I say.
"Oh, umm, Matt I want you to meet my new brothers," I say telling Max and Harvey to come over.
"Nice to meet you," Matt says.
"You too," Max and Harv say together.
"This is Max and this is Harvey, Max, Harvey this is Matt my boyfriend," I say pointing to Max and Harv.
"Wait I reconize you two you're famous, you better not leave her to go on tour," Matt says. Which makes me laugh.
"Well, mom and dad are home, bye," I say.
"Bye," Matt says. I shut my laptop then look at the boys.
"When were you going to tell me," I say.
"Soon," Harvey says.
"We didn't want to scare you," Max says.
"Ok, but next time if you two hide anything this big from me again, I will hurt both of you," I say and give them a hug.
Word Count: 746