DAMN MARINES!

Dudes I am so so so sorry I haven't updated in a very long while. I kid of lost my phone, and my laptop got fried, so yeah. But I am going to try to finish the story soon. Also I'm not sure what I'm gong to have Sanji be so if you guys could put suggestions on what you want him to be that would be great.! Thanks again and sorry for the very long wait. (Also zoro and sanji may be out of character, at least slightly, either way zoro is going to be moody in his own mossy way and sanji is gonna be a little less perverted because we all know he does that because he wants some moss head action ;))))))))))))))))))
Short chapter sorry!
Speakers thought (when speaking to like u guys or something) will be italicized (am I spelling that correctly? Idfk)

Previously:
"You are actually going to tell me Sanji?" He asks.
"Yep" I smile.
I lean close to his ear and whisper. "I'm a......."

Zoro's pov:
I lean close so I can hear Sanji tell me what he really is. I'm so close to finding out that secret that's been bugging me, fucking finally!
Sanji leans close and starts to say "I'm a..."
"MARINES!"
We both stop what we are doing and run outside, and of course (even thought it was said) marines had to show up! Now I have to wait even longer to find out! Uuugggh I want to know, no I need to know! Don't judge me I really need to know. I better finish these weakling fast then.

Fight scene (kind of but not really) third person pov:
As the straw hats fight the pathetically weak marines, they notice that Zoro seems to be acting weird, like even weirder than moss normally is. He kept his eyes on Sanji as he stretched those long, sinful legs and kicked the marines off the ship. He also would slice any marine that got remotely close to Sanji while he was not looking. Zoro was even almost stabbed because he wasn't paying attention. (This doesn't make much since but like it kind of does also..idk)
"WATCH WHAT YOUR OWN OPPONENTS YOU MORON!" Sanji yelled as he kicked the marine that was going to stab Zoro. But even though Sanji insulted him, Zoro just kept staring at Sanji. The crew definitely knew something was going on, especially when Zoro didn't fight back against Sanji insults.

Sanji's pov:
As I kicked the marines overboard, I saw that stupid moss head looking at me. What was he thinking!? We are literally in a battle right now! As I went back to kicking even more the marines off I noticed Zoro was getting closer and closer to me and still starring at me. Did the fucker think I'm weak!? Is that it! He didn't even realize a marine snuck up on him! I run at Zoro and kick the marine that was going to stab that stupid air head and he just stares at me. Stares. Like I'm some mystery! 

Marines be dead and Zoro follows Sanji like a lost, green puppy:
Zoro's pov:
I don't know why, but I can't keep my eyes off Sanji, especially during the fight. He was beautiful! I couldn't stop starring at those legs and that ass! I didn't know someone could have such a  nice ass....I wanna touch it.
As those thoughts go through my head, I realized I'm following shit cook and I'm starring at his ass. Shit. I'm screwed.

Ok sorry for the kind of short update but I wanted to get an update out or I would never get to it. Also I'm going to try and finish this in like maybe the next few chapters so they will be much longer. And this chapter isn't that well written for the fact I haven't done this in a long ass while. Sorry again. Don't forget to commit! Give me thy thoughts, mostly on how I can improve this chapter. Also I'm writing this at like 1 a.m. Right now so yeah....anyways byeee for now (but not like for 2 years lol)
Also next update should be next weekend, if not that means I'll be releasing the last chapters and have the story finished.