CHAPTER 6

Y/N POV

-time skip to when you woke up-

You slowly started to open your eyes.

"Ooh lord my head hurts" I said.

I looked around the room and saw I was in an hospital.

"Did Jungkook bring me here?" I said questioning myself.

2 minutes had passed and the door had opened.

"Hello Ms. Y/N How are you feeling?" A male doctor asked.

"U-um im feeling fine." I responded.

"Thats great. My name is Doctor Jin and I have some news to tell you."

"Okay." I said.

"First of all we ran some tests while you were unconscious" He said flipping through some notes.

"Have you been eating lately?" He asked.

"U-um no sir, I've been feeling very weak lately. And my husband and I aren't in a good relationship right now" I said.

"Ah I see. Well you seem to be growing an illness right now, but we can figure out what it is. We need to run some more tests than we will tell you." He said.

"Okay, how long will I have to stay here for?" I said.

"We're going to take some needles and stuff so about 3 days than you should be able to go. We will get back to you in about 5 days after that." He said.

"Alright. When are you guys starting?" I said

"Right now actually." He said.

----after the doctor shit---- (lmao sorry i dont understand how this works just pretend ok)

"Alright Y/N its all done now." He said standing up and getting a bandage.

"Okay nice." I said.

"Do you want me to call your husband to pick you up? or do you want to just leave right now?" He said.

"U-um i'll just leave by myself. Bye." I said walking towards the door.

"See you soon, I will contact you in a few days to tell you about the illness." He said waving.

-Back at home-

I opened the door and walked inside.

"Please dont be here"  I said in my mind.

"Oh Y/N! You're back" He said smiling.

I stood frozen.

"U-um y-yeah.." I said slowly walking towards the stairs.

"Wait I cooked you soup come eat!" He said grabbing my hand.

I didn't say anything and walked with him.

Wah da actually fu-

"Okay sit~ I need to talk with you." He said handing me a spoon.

"Okay." I said and starting eating.

"Okay well first of all, I'm really sorry for all the things I did to you. I know an apology won't make up for any of it but it was the least I could do. I hope you can give me another chance." He said.

"W-what?" I said.

"Can we start over?" He said to me.

"W-why so sudden?" I said dropping my spoon in the soup.

"Jin had recently talked to me and it made me think a lot. He brought me back to reality and I know what I did wrong. When I saw you on the bathroom floor guilt rushed over to me. It was probably all my fault you were so drained." He said.

"U-um its okay." I said.

"Please dont be scared of me anymore. I wont hurt you again." He said.

"O-okay. I forgive you." I said.

"Thank you Y/N" He said walking over to me.

Before I could react he pulled me into a tight hug.

"I promise to never hurt you again." He said rubbing my back.

"Okay lets finish eating~" He said.

"Alright. Thank you for the soup by the way. Its yummy." I said smiling.

"Haha its alright." He said.

Things were going perfect.

Until my wish came true.

end of da chapter 6