Chapter Two.

When Debbie and Jack finally met each other . They got to know themselves better.
Debbie frequently goes to visit Jack at his house . So , one day Debbie went to Jack's house ,he eloped with her and she got pregnant.
  Jack abandoned Debbie ,she was so ashamed of herself and was so confused . Debbie didn't know what to do and where to go ,she couldn't go to her father and mother. Jack had earlier told her to abort the pregnancy but she was restricted because of her religion.
Debbie couldn't go to college, she tried her possible best to find Jack because he ran away from home . Nine months later Debbie gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and she named him Jude. And then Jack came back home and Debbie's father found out and he declared that Debbie and Jack should get married .Jack's parents accepted even though Jack was not really in support of the marriage . 
They got married because of the child between them. Jack was not that rich of a man. Any time Debbie needed something he wouldn't give her and yet he insisted that she should become a housewife.

      ***********************

Debbie and Jack fight all the time ,and again  two years later Jack impregnated Debbie again and she gave birth to a girl this time around ,eight days later she named her Victoria.
   Jude was now two years old  and at least Debbie had time a little to go out and associate with her friends but with Victoria by her side things didn't turn out as she expected.
           Victoria and Jude by Debbie's side so uncomfortable and Jack wasn't willing to help her thinking that he is the head of the house. Jack behaved so immature and stupidly,