第11章

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Teasing & Bickering

Jungkook POV

She's so amusing! Never in my life that I got this excited over a girl.

I can't stop thinking about her like I have this urge to tease her to make her put that irritating angry expression on her face again.

I keep smiling and didn't realize that the others look at me weirdly.

"Dude, you look creepy," said Yoongi Hyung frowned

"He keeps grinning like that, it's weird" add Jimin 

"I just found something that keeps me entertaining in this bored high school life," I said

Yoongi Hyung and Jimin Hyung look at each other confused.

Later Taehyung comes with Hoseok, looks like he comforting Hoseok by ruffling his hair. They look like just had a fight because Hoseok looks so upset.

"Did they have a fight again?" said Jimin who also thinking the same thing as me

Taehyung stands beside Yoongi who rising his eyebrows giving him questioning look.

"What?" Taehyung said

"You two had a fight again?" ask Yoongi Hyung

"Wha- NO! We're not fighting!" shout Taehyung "Just a misunderstanding" he adds then look at Hoseok then hug him

"Then why does Hobi look upset?" ask Yoongi hyung again, this time a bit stern because Hoseok is his cousin and he's quite protective towards him even though Taehyung is his mate but Yoongi's brother's love is quite high or you can say he's quite possessive towards his important persons.

"He thought that girl is my mate...which is ridicule-"

"Wait! What girl? Mate? I thought Hoseok is your mate!" cut Yoongi Hyung

"That's why it's misunderstanding and ridiculous! Hobi is my mate!" said Taehyung "See! Once you claim someone as your mate you would never have another!" add Taehyung while showing his mark on Hoseok which make him blush.

Hold it!

I just realize. Who's the girl he's talking about?

"Hold up! Who's a girl are you talking about?" I ask

Taehyung looks at me "The girl that you made a fuss about earlier..."

Ohhhh......that girl.....

Somehow it brings back a smile to my face.

"Why are you grinning?" ask Taehyung

"Nothing," I said 

"Your expression is creepy, dude" he adds

I just smile cheekily.

"Yah Jungkook, where are you going?" Ask Taehyung

"Hm...toilet"

I lied.

Actually, I go to look for that girl again. I can stop smiling from thinking about what I'm going to do to make her annoyed.

Author POV

Meanwhile, Sowon walked to the bathroom after talking with Nayoung earlier about BTS.

Sowon sigh.

She never thought that the boys she counters are the Princes of this land, it's not like Sowon is scared of them or anything. It is just she hopes nothing affects her scholarship.

Also, she was still pissed with Jungkook that she called him a jerk with muscle. She can't help to feel irritated with Jungkook, especially his attitude.

"Urgh! Remember him only make me more pissed" said Sowon grumbling

"I don't know that you keep thinking about me sweetheart"

Sowon heard someone say behind her which startled her, but she recognized that voice. A voice was full of cheekiness.

Yup, it's Jungkook.

Sowon turned back to face Jungkook with an annoyed face which makes Jungkook's expression more delighted and amused with it.

"What do you want?" Said Sowon with an irritating voice

Jungkook smirked "nothing just looking for something fun to get rid of my boredom"

Sowon frowned and pouts.

"And you in the right time," Jungkook said leaning closer to Sowon, face only 10cm away "why don't you go have with me hm?" Said Jungkook with a seductive tone

Usually, that method will be made any girl melt and do whatever Jungkook wants, that is one of his alpha power skills. But that method can't be applied to Sowon.

Sowon making this expression
(ꐦ^__^ )

"Why don't you ask one of your fangirls to entertain you instead of me 💢hm?" Sowon try not to be angry

"I'm found you didn't I"

Sowon "I'm sorry your highness, but I'm not your fangirl or any other girls who adore you," said Sowon rising Jungkook's eyebrows "and I don't plan to be one of them either so if you want something interesting just go to them. I believe they will be delightful to entertain your boredom if you don't mind, I need to go to the bathroom" said Sowon with a fake smile trying to hide her irritate expression which Jungkook had already noticed it.

Sowon walks away from Jungkook, who now smirking like a kid who found an interesting toy to play with.

"I like challenge," said Jungkook

____________
Hello!
It's been a while yeorobun!
I finally can continue this story, sorry for my abandonment for a very long time.
Hope you like the update 😘