Chapter 24

Solis...

Yeas BISH I m taking over.

Jungkook let Solis control his body, from every neuron to every inch of his skin was Solis.

Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He exhaled loudly, slightly tugging Taehyung behind his back.

Get rid of her. Shred her.

Solis kept repeating like a mantra which increased his anger in enormous leaps. He could feel the slightest movement in every body standing near him, especially his mate. He could feel Trophy's movements. Her right hand rising from her side, her index finger curling out of her fist.

Solis opened his eyes, flashing his golden irises. He turned his head to the right, looking at his mate from peripheral vision.

"I asked you if I could protect you. You said yes without hesitating. I have failed so far at every given opportunity." Solis spoke as he watched Taehyung shake his head in disagreement.

"However, today... I was given another chance. The last chance. I won't waste it to prove you how much I love you. I do. I truly do. I love you, Kim Taehyung."

This time Taehyung nodded fully in agreement, smiling widely. For him, this moment was his Victory. He won.

He won a genius kookie in shining armor. Or should I say, 'amor'.

Nonetheless, Solis wants to get rid of the bitch.

Hearing a clicking sound, Solis immediately retreats into his wolf form. His white-brown fur glistening among thousands of them gathered in the auspicious cave.

There is pin drop silence as the crowd watch their Alpha Prince panting heavily in a steady stance. He hears it click again.

Lol, put it down you lil shit.

The sniper ever so surprised, slowly placed his sniper on the ground, obeying the orders of his Prince.

Solis growled charging straight at Trophy, pouncing on her to the ground. He snarled, running his snout from her collarbones to the side of neck. He sniffed her, sensing her denied status of beta.

Your smell is of beta?

Trophy stared at him with wide eyes.

How do you know?

You have been rejected and You smell of wilted roses. Tell me who rejected you.

Hoseok. Jung Hoseok.

Why did he deny you?

Ha. Like you care. But let me tell you, fucker. He rejected me because he didn't want to kill you and your family. That loyal dog and I could have been reigning this country but He fucking stayed loyal. I fucking hate him!

And I fucking hate you!

Solis dug his canines into her neck, grasping a huge chunk below her jaw to her collarbone. She screamed in agony, unable to contain the pain traveling throughout her body.

I have no mercy on those who have no respect for mine.

With that Solis tore the flesh out and dug his nails on top of her arms. He slowly yet steadily scraped her skin out until he reached her palms. He looked at her face one last time, growling to show her who was the one in command of those who surrounded, witnessing every brutal act and standing with a grim expression etched upon their faces.

Taehyung walked forward, placing his right hand on top of Solis. He crouched down and gently tucked a strand of hair from Trophy's face behind her ear.

"Dear Trophy, may you find true love and may that be a reason to you. A reason for you to stay pure and unbounded to greed and lust." Taehyung stopped, seeing Solis drag his left paw stopping on top, yet slightly to the left of her chest.

Taehyung glanced back at Trophy, her eyes swollen but it was clear to anybody that she was on the edge of death. He let out a soft smile.

"You have suffered a lot." Taehyung pressed his hand on top Solis's resting paw, digging his nails into the vital organ.

She is gone.

Hoseok stared at the bloody view, tears blurring his sight.

"I am sorry I couldn't love you. I am sorry I couldn't change you. I am sorry I didn't accept you. I am sorry." He hung his head low, feeling completely tired and wrecked.

Hoseok had no idea whether Moon Goddess would gift him with another mate or he was to simply be alone, which he has no problem with. After all, ARMYs need a ray of sunlight after every storm. He is there for them.

Solis got off of Trophy and walked over to Hoseok, with Taehyung following him on suit. He raised Hoseok's face with his snout, staring fondly at the tear streaked face.

Thank you.

You are very welcome.

"Alright y'all time to evacuate and mend our wounds, injuries, whatever the duck you want to call it. This woman is dead, so nothing concerns me any longer. Peace out." Her-Sunbaenim walked out like a boss, yet only to stop turning her face to the side.

"The ambulance is on its way and they will take you straight to the castle."

The Royals nodded and glanced at Baekhyun and Chanyeol, who were longed freed from their handcuffs.

"Please come to the castle and let us help you. And I won't take a no as an answer." Namjoom requested, receiving a warm smile in return with gentle nods.

Taehyung ran over to his parents, hugging them tightly. Oh, the warm feeling that swelled his heart!

Taehyung pulled his head back, pouting at them. Seeing their bruised face, shattered his heart into millions of tiny pieces but he is sure that his parents were strong as one.

"Did you know about me being a moon child?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes, softly glaring at his parents.

Baekhyun let a giggle escape his mouth, patting his son's fluffy hair.

"Of course we did! But, you were going to find out when the time was right. I am so proud of you and standing up for your mate... was hot" Chanyeol winked ending his tiny speech.

Taehyung blushed while fully backing out of their family reunion. He glanced over at the royal family who were hugging Jungkook's wolf while furiously rubbing his fur. He let out a tiny chuckle.

They were all escorted out except Taehyung and Jungkook. Trophy's body was taken to the burial ground and she was to be honored like any other citizen. (a/n: I seriously don't know what to do with her)

Once the coast was clear, Solis shifted, standing naked in his all mighty glory.

"I see you loving the view, Moonlove" Jungkook spoke smugly expression adorning his sharp features.

"Shut up!" Taehyung blushed a crimson hue. He picked up Jungkook's deserted clothes and threw them at Solis to catch.

Solis quickly wore them, while Taehyung walked over to him and ripped a thin strip of his own t-shirt.

"Show me your arm" Taehyung reached his hand out to grasp his bicep but Solis swiftly dodged it.

"Yah! I have sanitize your injury or else it will cause an infection"

"Tsk. Moonlove, I just came back from the dead and this is what I get.. oh let me sanitize your injury.. Tae, I am horny~"