Visiting

Sorry that I have not updated in a while I have major writer's block and its hard to keep up with all my stories

/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\

Nico got off of his bed, if you could call it that, and with what was left of his power, he shadow traveled to Asgard. As soon as Nico landed he felt sick and weaker that before. Nico lost his footing and fell but only to land on something soft and warm. Nico looked up to see none other that the god of mischief himself, Loki. Nico smiled and let the darkness consume him.

Loki pov
I was listening to my brother's, Thor, usual rant about how strong he was or whatever. It's almost as if he thinks I actually care. Oh wait, he does. I was so bored that I let some old memories consume me. Those thoughts made me think of an old friend that not even Thor knows about. His name was Nico, Nico Di Angelo. He was the only one to ever actually care. His father sold him as a temporary slave to someone, I forget who, but we met up and became friends. He was the only one to ever help me. Nico would always take care of me when I got wounds from Thor and his bunch of friends, and I would take care of his wounds. We cared for eachother emotionally and physically. When his time was up and his father, Hades, took him back, well that was the last time is saw him. I miss him. I never thought I would miss someone.
I was so trapped in thought I didn't notice Thor trying to get my attention. Next thing I know he was walking away. I just shrug and start walking back to my room. I was half way to my room when I fell from something falling onto of me. The object itself was light but the force of it hitting me was what pushed me over. The object smelt like vanilla and lavender. I look at the object to see that "it" was a "he". The boy looked up and my eyes widened, it was Nico. I almost crushed him in a hug right then but he fainted. I was now worried, just then I take in his apearence. Not wanting anyone to know that he is here, I take him to my room and bandage him up. I set Nico on my bed, he was too light, and I watched over him. At some point I fell asleep because I woke up to two blackish chocolate colored eyes looking at me. I blush and sit up. Once I got my composure right I look at the boy in front of me. Nico was covered in all sort of dried liquid or just dirt. He hugs me and I hug back. I was amazed, for more that one reason, 1.) Nico is alive. 2.)he remembered me 3.)he manage to get here without being caught already. Nico let go and after a while I heard a smooth voice ask if he could take a shower. Of course I said yes. Nico smiled and headed to the bathroom and about an hour later a head popped out of the door. Nico asked if he could wear some of my clothes because he doesn't have any. I blushed a little but tossed him a shirt. He said thank you and closed the door. When he came out I blushed. The shirt went mid thigh and when he ran and jumped on the bed I saw his underwear, but that his not the embarrassing part, we was wearing lacy black panties. My face became a fire truck. He squeaked and sat up instantly. I looked away, the blush never leaving my face.

 I looked away, the blush never leaving my face

I was so lucky that I did not get hard

I was so lucky that I did not get hard. I looked at Nico and we started asking questions about what has happened over the years. When I found out what his dad did I was so mad. After a while he managed to calm me down and we decided that he would live with me now. I decided that I will take Nico out shopping tomorrow.

/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\*\/°\/*\/°\/*\/°\/*\

Hey guy plz comment on any ideas and yea bye love ya'll