Shopping on Midgard

Loki pov
    After I decided that I would take Nico shopping the next day on Mudguard, I do most of my shopping there anyways, Nico and I went to bed. When I woke up it was the middle of the night and Nico was squirming around. It took me a,while but then I realized it, Nico was having a nightmare.(bit of trigger warning) I grabbed Nico's wrists but I felt something on his wrists, little bumps? I ignored it and tried to calm Nico down(trigger warning over). Obviously trying to calm Nico down while laying next to him was not doing anything(no duh) so I got up and ended up getting on top of Nico. After a while Nico's eyes shot open. His eyes were puffy and pink and his bottom lip was shaking. I leaned down and hugged him. After a few seconds I felt slim arms wrap around my back. "Let it all out." I said to him. Not a moment later I heard small sobs, growing into bigger sobs, into my shoulder. We stayed like that for I don't know how long, but next thing I knew it was morning and Nico women up from crying. I am glad that he got that out. It could have ended badly if he just kept that in forever. I smiled at Nico and he got up. I then told him that we are going shopping today. I sort of expected to get yelled at, but Nico just smiled and nodded. Since u could not let Nico walk around in nothing but the shirt he was wearing, I snack out and stole a pair of jean shorts from the mortal world. It was all I could get fast without anyone knowing that I was there. He put them on and he looked really good. He brought some shoes so that is good, he also changed his shirt into one of mine that barely fonts me anymore, too small, but looked huge on him. The shirt covered up the jean shorts though.(Nico⬇)

(Nico⬇)