"chale aao ab sunlo"

The storm that has hit Oberoi mansion has left it in ruins...once blooming house was now dreadful like a graveyard...where everyone was a living dead...many unanswered questions were answered after the jr.oberois left the house...but it was too late for keeping things together....the glass was already broken...the trust was already broken...what remained was only guilt and regret... guilt of not trusting their kids and regret of the unethical behaviour towards them...

Flashback...

" isse pehele tej ko hosh aaye chale jao yeh ghar chod ke shivaay...chale jao yahan se...apna vada nibhao..." Jhanvi screamed taking the unconscious tej in her lap...keeping shivaay;s hand on her head.. " nibhaoge aapna vaada...chale joa yeh ghar chod ke..."

" oh my mata jethaniji...aap mere bete ko vanvaas bhej rahi hain...dikha hi diya na aapna parayapan..." pinky shouted 

"main toh jaan dene ko tyaar tha...aapne toh bahut choti cheez mangli... aap jisa chahti hain vaisa hi hoga....shivaay singh oberoi is ghar se inta door chal jaye ga ki uska saya tak ap ko logon par nahi pade ga..." shivaay said keeping her promise...

" tu pagal ho gaya hai kya billu...yeh kya bole jaarha hai..." daadi  cried...

but shivaay stood there without answering their words..and so was anika staring at the change of expresssion on his face...

" ek baar phir sooch le tu jo kar raha hai vo sahi nahi hai shivaay.." Shakti tried to stop his son and daughter in law...

" nahi dad...abhi yahi zaroori hai...i promise..main sab thik kar doonga..." shivaay assured as holding the hand of his wife he walked out of the house which betrayed him for a misunderstanding...leaving behind a crying mother...a worrying father...a heart broken dadi...a sister like sister in law on whose shoulder he left the responsibility  of his family and lastly his most loyal man Khanna whom he handed over a letter to be given to his baby brother...

days went on and there was no  news of shivaay and anika and gauri was handling everything from pinky's taunts to tej's anger to dadi and the whole freaking oberoi mansion...

soon her tumultuous handling came to a halt when omkara returned...like injured lion he came with a roar qusetion his so called parents...

" aapne mujhse meri saanse cheen li aur aap poochte hain ki aap ne kya kiya...yeh paisa...daulat..shauhrat aapke liye zaroori hongi...humare liye nahi..." omkara roared 

the cold war confrontations between tej and omkara were not new for the walls of oberoi mansion...  but that day gauri saw him breaking down...crying like a child...but he stood..stood again for his wife...for his family...but the water crossed the dam when the walls of the oberoi heard the inauspicious chants of last rites for the middle daughter in law of the house...the mansion heard the most violent roar of a most silent oberoi...after all anger was the only thing that all the oberois had the same except for the last name they held...but who knew that the silent philosophical poet could be  furious as a tiger when it come to his wife...he stood beside her for her right...and holding her hand in his assuring for a better future together...stepping out of the mansion he left a the name that trie to snatch away his wife from him...with the house he left the OBEROI surname...

months passed and finally the youngest oberoi returned keeping the promise of his elder brother with his lady love to meet his family...to his dismay his most important people were missing or rather were thrown out of he house...by and because of his so called parent...then and there he decide that he will not live in such a house where the daughter in laws were miss treated by the in laws... 
Following the foot steps of his brothers he too left the house heart broken after receiving the letter of his superman...for Khanna...

Flashback ends....

Presently the Oberoi mansion was full of guilt all the elders came to know the truth behind shivaay's decision...and regretted their spoken words...but shivaay was the great wall... although being far away he protected his family...he secretly released the undoctored tape of Kalyani mills were Tej was proved innocent...and swetlana was arrested for blackmailing and assaulting the oberois...the senior oberois knew that the tape released from the unknown source was none other than shivaay...but they failed to trace him...they knew that it wasn't easy to track SSO...unless an untill he wanted to be traced...and so was his brothers... although Ruvya were in the same city...and daadi was the frequent visitor at their house because others were not allowed by rudra but rikara and shivika were not only away from the senior oberois knowledge but also from RUVYA's knowledge...

__________________________________________

I know the update is small but managing 5 stories at a time...so pardon me...will be back soon... hopefully this was not that bad...but I promise next one will be a good one...