The lacrosse game (hayes grier fan fiction)

Hey guys so this is my first story sorry if it sucks and sorry for any mistakes!

XOXO Tori

Chapter 1

Tori's POV

"Are you guys ready now?!" says Eric to Me and Julia (Eric's girlfriend and also also my sister)

"Nope!" Julia says

"Let's go! I need to get there to warm up and see the field!" Yells Eric now annoyed

"Ok ok we're coming" I say

Thank The Lord" Eric responded which made Julia a little mad.

Eric's POV

Finally the girls are ready they've been taking forever and I need to get there since I've heard that this team is amazing, so we need all the practice we can get.

"alright slowpokes lets go!" I pull out of the driveway and drive quickly to the hotel. Which took a pretty long time since it's in NC and we live in New York.

We check in and rush over to the stadium and it's huge, I sit down and watch the other team practice and man they're really good. I decided that I didn't wanna sike myself out right before practice because then I can't concentrate.

Sorry it was boring but the beginnings are always boring because you don't know the characters and it introduces them.. Hayes will be in the next chapter thanks for reading!

XOXO Tori

Chapter 2

Tori's POV

"Ugh were stuck in North Carolina with nothing to do at all, we don't know where to go, or what's even around here."

"I know this sucks but I promised Eric that I would come and I didn't wanna be alone and mom didn't want me by myself either so you came too" Julia said

"Ya you owe me big time" I responded

"Let's go eat I'm starving"

"Ya me too"

We eat lunch at the hotel and then go outside and see where the nearest shopping mall is. We find that it's only a few blocks away so we just walk over there to find the coolest stores. Julia said that she'll meet back with me at the hotel so I was left by myself knowing nobody.

While walking through the mall I spot a firmiliar face and see that it's hayes grier and I immediately just stare at him who surprisingly isn't surrounded by fans and our eyes meet and of course me not paying attention run into a cart from Macy's and I fall over.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and pick me up so that I'm standing upright looking at them.

Hayes.

Hayes POV

I was at the mall and spot a really cute girl looking at me which happens often because of the whole vine famous thingy but this time it was different I actually LIKED being stared at by her which has never happened before but she immediately stops staring when she runs into a shopping cart and falls over.

I ran over and helped her up.

"Are you ok?"

"Uh ya I think so I just banged my ankle on the cart" she said

"Here let me help you" I told her and I wrapped her arm around me and I held onto her and she hopped to a chair and I sat next to her.

"You're not from here are you, I can hear you're accent" I said

"Nope I'm from New York were here for my sisters boyfriends lacrosse game" she responded

"Really? My brother has a lacrosse game tomorrow against some team the Sharks"

"That's us" she said

"So I'll see you tomorrow haha"

"Ya I guess but there will be a lot of people there so you probably won't" she said

"Here give me you're phone I'll put my number in and you can put you're number in mine so I can text you and we can sit together if you don't mind my little sister and my mom and step mom" I say

"Ok just text me and of course I won't mind your family haha as long as you don't mind my sister" she said with a smile on her face

I laugh and tell her I won't

I'm so excited for tomorrow and I don't know why.. I've never felt like this before from someone....

So this chapter was kinda better I think comment what you think!
Thanks for reading
XOXO Tori