Slutty..

Low guys this chapter may contain sexual violation..so yeahh hope you like it.,thank yow...

                 So yeah..I get a condo for us...

You know guyss...I feel..that she's so different from other girls...

She's like?.....The....The..Never mind...

Now where here at the room 187...I quickly close the door and....Kiss her...

Ahhh...those kisses makes me on...why??...

I fastly Find her clit and...rub it even if it had a piece of clothing...

Ugghh....Just f-Fuck!! me!!...

"Umm...I hate me to be commanded"...I said...Pulling of her gown and...un clip her bra and panty...

"Tada!...My sexy...body is yours now!"...Shesaid like a fucker girl?...and I like it..

I could see her eyes full of lust and I think she's getting tired..but its nothing for her wildness now!...I quickly sip his nipple and bite it making her shout!! and moan even more...

I was feeling like im a new born baby licking and bitting my mom's fucking breast...

Next..I slowly get my tongue down..till I reach her tummy..and tgen her clitty...😏

I then, open her legs..And been popped out by seeing her clit..wet already for me?..

Your...so wet for me baby?... I said while Trying to get her eyes open..I rub it first...And finding her a mess of moaning...

And next I slowly..insert my middle finger in her vagina...thrusting more!! and more making this shit room fill with a mess moans..by her only im not enjoying this very well..

Next, I add another finger..but before I do that..I give her a signal that I am adding By Using my another finger forming a number2 on it...And I think she under stands..it...Cause she quite nodded...

Are?you virgin..

Nope baby pls...... sex me!! now....

Coming...I said with a smirk..I quickly Unzipped my Jeans..And take of my brief...

Oohhh..babe...Your honest one!..its big!!..Put it on...

Ok.. wait am i gonna put a condom??..

...Fucking dick!!..JUST FUCK ME!!!..

SURE!!..

I slowly entered her ass and...

Oouuuccchhh!!!.....

the hell!!...I thought--

Yes...I am...

Its just you...😢its soo  big!!!...

Nope!..its not me...

Plss!......Make it s-slow,..Ughh...shit....

No babe Im not gonna make it slow...

Ughh..shit...Uuhhhhh...S-slow down...ugh...

Shit this girl..damn hot...All I want is her clit then done...😏...

Umm..mmmpp...Babee!!!Your so yummmmyyy!....

Moan my name babe!...mmm...

Fucking bitch....I dont even know you!!!!...

Ughh...!

When I Feel Im cumming I more do it faster!.,,

Ummmm!!UMMM!!

Babe!!..Ughh!!!....

Babe...f-faster!..

Ugh?!

Shit I think she's cumming In me!....Fuck that...Cum...

Later on I slowly cum at her ass..Making her tired...

I don't why?....But when I look at her all my problems...Are all gone....She's Not only Hot...She's something more than I think....

Well...I think she's sleeping???...

God!!..She's so cute...I c-cant hurt her.....

Im still in her top...I slowly Get in her Left side...

Later in...I feel her hugging me...Her legs are in my pennis...!!😨...Shit!!..

But I felt Her Warm hug covering My...Abs..^-^..

Next,...I just felt like sleeping and everything thing..went black all black...

So guyshh..Hows..My Story?...Is it Fine..I know I suck On Smut,.But Promise next time Ill do it better..and pls votty😍 Thank yow..💖