AKWARD?...Cray-cray

Lisa's Pov...

Ugh!...My head?....What? happened here....Shit I didn't Remember anything....

Uh..I look around wondering what happened to me...And I see that I'm in bed...with a..Is that a
B-L-O-O-D?! gesshh! And I saw--

I saw a Guy!!!!!...Standing in front of me...He's WHAT?!!....😱..

Im With A Guy?!!....

Hey!!--

shut up...He coldly Said...Gosh...He had no Rights...To say that to me?...Im Gonn--

HUUWWAATT?!!!Im fucking naked....But Why?!.......Umm..wh---INFRONT THIS GUY?!!!!

HEY?!!What Did you ever do to me?!!..Did you raped me while I'm With my friends?!!OR?!..------

Shut Up that Fucking mouth.. Or I'll Fuck your  mouth to shut Up!!!....

😨😨😨😨.....(Silenced)

I get The pillows Covering My Naked body!...But He's still....not looking at me....he was sitting at the end of the bed....

And he's not facing at me..I quite...Touch My clit To see if its all right...But It hurts a bit shit!.....

Follow me....he said and I follow him....I didn't Get the pillow I was covering...He was not Looking At me anyway😏.....

As I follow him...I notice The two marks...He had on his neck...Umm maybe its only a mole?...thingy...I dont care...Anyway...His wearing A longslive t-shirt....And I think he didn't wear his brief?...

Shit!..Why am I thinking that?....Im not Used to Do Th---

Stop!..He said...But I didn't notice it so...I bumped at his back...Then I quickly Step backward....

Come here...in my front... Huwaatt?!! No! No! No! Im all naked...

I -Im...N-naked?....I said Trying to cover my self,While he just stand straight...

You are huh?...He said...And I think he's Smiling A little.....Mmm..Pervert!..

He Slowly Face at me but, with a close Eyes...I can Feel That he's Stepping forward to me....While me?...Im steping backward..Till I bumped into a wall...causing me to stop..while his continues to walk..And finally he JUST!, BUMPED IN MY BREAST SIDE!!!...

Ups😌....What's this?...He was actually gonna touch it but I interupt it...

PERVERT!!...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?...He just Smiled then...Stepbackward.....

Look...Im an immortal....And If your not gonna believe at me...then, dont....

Huh?...immortal...How...Embarrassing that was....He gave me an excuse that he's an immortal😂...He's so Akward??...

What...Dude....😂..Ohh I mean Immortal?..Your so so so...

" Im serious😒 "...You are...Well..I don't care..

I don't really care if you are immortal or..a cray-cray...Im just caring for keeping my virginity's safety and staying away from guyzz!!

Well...Your safety..virginity is now gone😒...

What?!...M-my virg-ginit-ty!!!!!

What?!... did you do to me..😭...I said while trying to punch him directly...after..everything..I've just lost my private dignity in a cray-cray man?...! The hell dude?..

Wait you said your not virgin last night??...

No I didn't👊...I said And I accidentally Punch him at the face...And he just smirk...

"Do you want me to be drawn to your body again..😏"

"No! No thanks!.."

"Umm kay
Well..Baby,If you liked beeing naked INFRONT of Me...its very ok...."

"What?! never..will I...you Cray-cray..."

So you should dress...!!! he said with his face smirking...And He's FANGS!! O my gosh...He then, directly point at the red door...

I quickly get inside it..and--

  Hey...yow guyshh..So..hows it going? there might be an unexpected things right?hihihi..its just my..Idiot thing's..Anyways..im sorry for the Cray-cray thing..If it's not correct then, feel free to change it I'll accept it..And also pls..vote😁 kamsahamnida💖