Chapter 12

Marrying Chris Brown

1 week later

-Chris

We went to Atlanta because I have two concerts here and the funeral is today and so is my concert.

I walked in the bathroom and Gabby was trying to put on her necklace but she failed everytime.

"Baby let me help". I reached over to her.

"I got it Chris".

She tried but failed again.

"Baby just let me-".

"I GOT IT CHRIS". She yelled in frustration.

She placed her hands on the sink and sighed.

I could hear her crying. I turned her around and hugged her tightly.

"Baby it's okay just let it".

She cried harder.

I heard a knock on the door it was Tracy. I shook my head and pointed for her to leave. And she pointed at her watch and she walked away.

I sighed and pulled her from me and wiped her tears.

"Baby we have to go okay".

She nodded and I took her hand and led her to the front of the bus.

Gabby didn't want the tour bus to pull up in front of the church so I rented a car for the family.

"Daddy why p-pink". Brianna said lifting up her dress.

I went down to her level and pulled her dress down.

"Well pink was G-Mas favorite color and she would want it pink".

She nodded and walked over to CJ who was wearing a black suite with a pink shirt and tie just like me but I had a bow tie.

Gabby picked up Melody from Tracy's lap. I swear Gabby doesn't like Tracy.

I shrugged. "Come on guys". I said to the kids.

I picked up Brianna and Gabby walked off the bus with Melody then CJ walked off and I was behind them.

"Chris concert is at 8 remember that". Tracy said

"If I'm late you know why so shut up with that". I said getting annoyed and walked off the bus.

Once we got to the church. I got the kids out and Gabby was still in the front seat frozen.

I went to her side and opened the door.

"Baby"?

"I don't want to see her Chris not like this not....dead". She whispered dead.

"Baby neither do I but we need to say goodbye".

She took off her seat belt and I helped her out of the car

"Brianna come over here get out the street". I said

She ran over to me.

"CJ hold your sisters hand please".

"Alright". He grabbed Brianna's hand

We walked towards the church and Gabby was starting to hold my hand tighter.

After the funeral we got something to eat.

I've never seen so many people cry. Gabby was silent the whole time until she had to give a speech she did cry during it which made Brianna cry which made Melody.

She was the only child with her parents.

After her dad had died it was just her and her mom. But her family was always big her dad had four brothers and two sisters. And her mom had seven sisters. And she has a lot and I mean a lot of cousins.

"Chris thank you". Her voice was a little low after all the crying she's done.

"For what baby"?

"Being here for me".

I grabbed her hand. "Baby now you know I will always be here for you".

She finally smiled at me.

"I love you Gabby".

"I love you too".

I told Gabby to stay at the hotel tonight cause I don't think being at my concert will help her. Plus she has the kids too.

I finally got to the concert and went through the back.

"Your late". Tracy said coming my way.

"And you know why I'm late". I said

I swear she's going to get fired she's too much thinking she runs shit.

I was on the side of the stage and the guy gave me my mic and I walked on stage.

The crowd went crazy.

I was a little out of breath. "Hey guys sorry I'm late".

I heard some 'It's okay Chris and we still love you'.

I chuckled. "I was at my mother in laws funeral today had to make she my girl was good before I left".

The crowd went awwww and I heard some 'I'm sorries' and stuff.

-Gabriella

I was at the hotel with the kids it was about 9:30 and Chris probably won't be here until late.

The kids were asleep and I was just watching the blank TV. I cried all day today. But I knew my mom wouldn't won't me to be sitting here crying she's gone. But she's my mom and I love her I never thought it would be like this.

I miss her so much.