❤️AluMi❤️ Confess

Alucard's POV
"Fight me! Iam the demon Hunter!" I said to Miya,I am holding a wooden sword "Pfftt,I am Moonlight Archer!! No one shall defeat me!" She said giggling "I can't hold it anymore!" She said then laughed harder I can't help but to laugh to

"Its p-prety funny that o-our swords and bow a-are woods,hahaha" she laughed more and more,she's so cute when she laugh! "Miya! Time to eat!" Miya's mother said to her "Well see you tommorow Alu!" She waved at me "Okie! See you!" I said to her in response

I was so distracted walking and looking down,I bumped into..."Oh,hey Al!" I looked up and saw the one and only,Ruby "Oh hey Ruby!" I said to her "So what are you doing here?" She asked me,I admit that I liked her in the past year but now,it's Miya.

"Oh I just visited Miya" I said to her "Well you should tell her that you like her!" She said with a shining eyes,yeah yeah I like Miya and if someone tries to steal her I'll kill them! "The problem is...I don't know how!" I said to her "Hey! You confessed to me! Did ya remember? You can do it Al!" She said to me "Yeah! I'll confess to her tomorrow!"

"That's our Al!" Thanks to Ruby I have the courage to confess to her! But..I'm still a kid 12 years old,and Ruby is 10 years old. Miya and I are the same age as well as our friends,when I got to bed I was excited to confess to her tomorrow!!

*Morning* "Good morning mom!" I said to my mom heading downstairs "Oh! Good morning Alu! Let's eat!" Before I could eat I called my sister,Layla "Layla!!!! Let's eat!!" I screamed to her room "I'm coming!!" She said in response after we ate and took a shower me and My sister headed to our friends,me to Miya,Layla to Clint.

Yeah I know she always go to Clint. Like me,Miya got out to her house "Hey Miya!" I said to her "Oh Hey Alu!" She said to me "Ummm...can I tell you something..?" I asked her

Miya's POV
"Sure!" So I'm going to confess to him! "Erm..can I tell you something to?" I asked him "Sure! You want to say it together?" He asked "Sure!"....."1,2,3I like you!" We both said,I blushed the turned away he did to. "This is embarrassing.." He said to me "*giggles* yeah,so we'll wait I guess?"

"Yeah,highschool?" He asked to me with a pinky finger "Highschool"I said to him,then pinky finger bank "Let's play!" He said "Sure!" I'm excited when we're hingschool..."Hey! Wanna play King and Queen?" He asked holding my hand "Sure!"

I really love him..

~~~~~~
KYAHH!!! IM FANGIRLING!! HELLPPPP I REALLY WANT ALUCARD AND MIYA TOGETHER!! KYAHHHHH!!
ahem anywho...I hope you guys liked it next is ClAyla!! Pls vote!!!