Chpt.1 the death of me

I woke up and Corbyn said to me Daniel wake up bro there is a party tonight at 9:30 you have to come putting a bit too much emphasis on have. I groaned I'm not bothered Corbs.Aspen will be there Corbyn said while wiggling his eyebrows.I smiled and blushed nearly has bright has Zachs but not quite. I sigh and say fine I whispered underneath my breath and say this party will be the death of me wanted but loud enough for Corbyn to hear. He sniggers it won't kill you what it might just kill your social life. Well that didn't help I say jokingly. He put his hand over his chest and says that's highly offensive now get dressed Dan. Or at least pick what clothes your going to be wearing. You cant be going to a party looking like that with messy bed hair if aspen is going to be there looking like that great mess. Hey! That's mean FYI she likes my bed hair. I wonder if you'll notice that I'm there said corbyn Or will you be making too much I contact to Aspen . Bro stop that I said look at you blushing I could nearly has bright has Zachs. Then Zach walked in I heard my name what are youse talking about. Sit down beside actually no sit beside Daniel. So he did has Corbyn said. Oh my God the new world record Daniel has blushed brighter then Zach. Corbyn I shouted you're so loud everybody run in to see what Corbyn was talking about what the hell man are you.... Oh my God Daniel your cheeks are brighter than Zach's are you sick?! No guys he just blushing because I mentioned Aspen. Oh really likes her They all left for him to get dressed. Then Jonah walk back in. And called him stalking Aspens page he was on a pic from 2012 Jonah liked the pic then rabout of the room. I'm gonna kill you!