DAYUMN DANIEL

Daniels look for the date

 She was astonished he was so damn 🤪

She was astonished he was so damn 🤪. Bit he always had been she wanted to run to him but her legs are just broked ( I KNOW THIS IS NOT A REALLY WORD). Her hands were sweaty her weak arms are heavy theres vomit on her sweater already moms spaghetti she wanted to scream she could feel butterflies he was walking towards her then she goes hhhh-ii ddddddanniel he laughs lightly has his cheek dimples began to show. She studies every inch of his face and little did she know Zach was creeping up behind her and went to scream at her to frighten her but then Daniel speedily runs up the stairs and pushes him back. No dude dont. They took a car Daniels hair flows back with the speed of the car has hos ears turn pink from the coldness of the wind. Has he presses the button to roll up the window he made the cutest little yawn it was like a puppys yawn.then she asked him Daniel where are we going. Oh were going to go gliding a thing in heaven where u jump out of a helicopter and glide around. OMG DANI THANKS SO FLIPPING MUCH. no problom. He murmurs underneath his breath I love you then. Reagan says sorry what did u say Daniel. Oh I said nothing he lies.