Confession

One day they were talking as they were sitting on a fallen down tree in the small sunlit forest moss grown all over the tree no more leafs left on it because the roots had died causing it not to grow anymore. Daniel didn't mean to say it so loudly as he attempted to whisper under his breath has if he didn't want Reagan to here. She was about to say something but then Daniel said out loudly she is so damn hot. Reagan breathed out You are two. They looked into each others eyes. Then they kissed passionately hungry for more. They stopped to the sound of Zach clearing his voice. They turned around too see him as he screamed at the too of his small lungs as he squealed GABBIE YOUR SHIP HAS SAILED. Gabbie wheezed YAYA wait.... WHICH ONE. The one we wanted to start a fandom for zach says has he faceplants his head into his soft hands has he studied the little cracks in the log where the tree once stood up and gives a whole speech to tell how old and or young a tree is there was this nice white flower on the floor. I picked it up and I put it on Reagan left ear. She giggled at the fact that I put on her ear. Her giggles were so soft smooth and calming. I could listen to it all day. So enough lovey dubbing for today. Wait what about Aspen. How did I move on that fast. Well , I suppose of been crushing on here for 2 years 3 months and 6 days. God came over to us and said you can go back down to earth now to spectate. I thanked him as I went down Corbyn, Jonah, Jack and Christina They were cleaning out my room the funeral was in 2 days. I was in the freezing room. I walked back to the house too see the boys move the bed. Has they picked up the mattress Corbyn who stayed behind was completely useless but he said GUYS THERE IS A DIARY IN HERE he said. Has Jonah picked it up he opened it and read it.
17/7/16 :
                 Hey this is my first day writing with this im in a band called why dont we Im quite stressed with school and band my parents are mad cause I dont see them enough and the boys are annoyed because im always with my parents. At this point today was the first time that I had cut it numbs my mind. Anyways bye.

19/7/16: I dont eat anymore I pretend I do but I dont. In so broken life is just carried by one of my legs cause i have so many cuts I cant even sleep in shorts because they will se all the cuts the sweat make my cuts worsen. Should I just die.

And some more stuff about cutting and how shit life was then a note from the day of crash

29/4/18 today's the day im going to kill my self we are gonna go eat then i will go the small dimly lit cliff and jump of that boys if u find this there is notes for all of yous at the back off the book