I know we're meant for each other

Luke's: POV

-Flashback-

The 8th of March year 2014 London

I opened my eyes and saw my mom. "Oh Luke!" said Helena and hugged me gently. "I'm okay!" I replied. "I thought I had lost you!" said my sister. "I'd never leave you or mom!" I replied.

"I hope Fred rot in jail!" said Jade coldly. "I know this is my fault, I should've been more careful!" I replied. "Don't blame yourself!" said Helena. "I'm so done with abusive relationship!" I replied. "I know!" said mom.

"Good news Luke, you can return back home!" replied the doctor. "Thank you sir!" I said. Jade smiled happily and I hugged my little sister. "I love you brother!" she replied. "Love you too!" I said.

(Luke's little sister Jade)

***

I was at a popular gay bar, but I wasn't ready for a new relationship. Then I saw a handsome man and my heart skipped a beat.

His hair was light brown and he was dressed in dark clothes. His eyes were blue and his arms was covered with tattoos.

"Hello!" I said. He jumped and happened to pour out his drink at me. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" he replied in a American accent. "It's okay!" I said. "I'm so clumsy!" he replied and his cheeks turned red. "I'm clumsy as well!" I said with a smile.

"My name is Adam Frey!" he replied. "Nice to meet you, I'm Luke Murray!" I said. "I love your accent!" replied Adam. "Thank you!" I said.

"I'm from California but live now in London with my kids!" replied Adam. "Wait a second, aren't your last name Lambert?" I asked. "Yes, but I had to change it because of personally reasons!" he said and I nodded.

He gave me his address and we changed phone numbers. I know we're meant for each other.

We walked out from the bar and talked. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" asked Adam. "Yes!" I said. "Great!" he replied with a happy smile.

I got shocked when he kissed me. Fred used to kiss me roughly that left my lips swollen for days. But Adam kissed my softly and gently.

"Maybe I should have asked you first!" he said. "I liked it!" I replied. "I would never hurt!" said Adam. "I trust you!" I replied.

"I have to go now!" he said. "I hope I see you very soon!" I replied. "You will!" said Adam.

He stroked my cheek and placed a kiss on my forehead before he walked away.

-End of the flashback-

Such a beautiful meeting💗😭 I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~