Into town

*music playing* "Are we there yet?" "Can you hold your horses?" "Can you stop acting like a dipshit?" "Hahaha. Nice come back." "Shut up Dylan." "Does anyone know where the snacks are?" "They should be back there." "Never mind." "Come on Sara get together." "Come on Rory leave me alone." On the girls side there are 3 and on the boys side there are 5. The girls names are Sara, Rory, and Reese. The boys are Dylan, Bob, Trevor, Josh, and Owen. "Hey look. There is a town." "It looks abandoned." "Like your brain." "What is that Supposed mean?" "It means that everything that used to be in your brain is gone. That means you are stupid." "Am not." "Are too." "Let's walk in." They all got out of their camper and started walking. "Whisper?" "Apparently." "Are you sure we should go in?" "Reese, stop being a goodie tissue." "I just don't wanna die." "Reese, you won't die." "You don't know that. It's abandoned. There is a lot things that could happen to all of us. Like diseases, rabies, and even allergies." "You don't die from allergies." "I know. I just couldn't figure out another solution why we shouldn't go in." "Let's just go." "Wow this place is huge!" "It's not that huge." "It's big enough." "Look there is a lake." "Lake Whisper." "That's funny." "Come on." Reese stopped and looked at the lake. She saw something. Like a man who looked like a cowboy. Then she started running back to the group. "Guys I don't trust this place." "Reese, there is nothing wrong this place." "But Jackson, by the lake.........." "whoah! Look at this house. It's bigger than Bob's belly." "Really? I'm not that fat. I do think I'm fat but not that fat." "What ever." "Should we go inside?" "Reese, you decide. Don't be a goodie tissue." "I can do this. Umm. Yeah. Let's go in." *giggle* "Guys did you hear that?" "Hear what?" "A little kid's laugh." "Bitch please, there is no such things as ghosts. It's bull shit you know." "Really? Don't bitch please me." "Jeez, I never heard you say a cussing word before." Reese was walking down the hallway while the rest of the group was in the living room. She was looking at the pictures on the wall then she took a family photo off the wall and looked at it. Deeply inside the picture she saw a man. It looked like the same man at the lake. "Reese?" She turned to Owen and then looked at the picture again. The man was gone. "Are you ok?" "Yeah. Look at this picture. Tell me what you see." "All I see Are is your........." "Owen , you gotta see this." "What is it?" "It's me and you getting married." "Hahahaha. You have a dumb imagination." "Hahahaha. I love you." "Listen, I like somebody else." "Is it that slut from summer camp?" "No. It's none of your business." "Yes it is cause I am your ex girlfriend." "No it's not. You were never my girlfriend." "Whatever."