Music Box

*footsteps* "ok. Guys, where do you want to go first?" "I don't know. There are millions and millions and millions places." "Josh, there can't be millions and millions and millions places to go in this very small town." "Whatever." "We should go to this place." Said Rory. "What was this place?" "Hey look it's an old music box." Said Owen. *clicking noises* *music playing* "it's cute." Said Reese. They both look at each other and looked like they were in love. But they weren't. Reese set down the music box and went outside. All of the teens were walking around. "Son of a nutcracker. Its like 100 degrees out here." "It's only 80." "So. We should go swimming in the lake." "Yeah. Let's go." Reese looked into her bag and she saw the music box. She looked it confused. "Owen? Did you put this in here?" "No. Why would I?" "I don't know. You always pranked me." "That's because..................." "let's go!" We see Rory and all the other kids jumping into the lake. Reese and Owen went by the dock and talked. "Help! Help! Help!" "Josh?" "Something is pulling me down!" He screaming. "It's a prank." "Help!" It didn't look like a prank. "Help him!" Then we see a a huge water tornado coming up and it was spinning round and round. "Josh!" Reese hears a man's voice saying give back the place. "Get him out!" The water tornado fell down into the water. Josh got out. He was coughing and water spitting out of his mouth. "Are you ok?" "Does it look like I am ok?" "I am just trying to help." "I don't want help." He started walking to the bench. "I'm sorry." "No you're not." "Yes I am. Let's go into the van and get you changed." "Ok."