Sleep

"Listen, it's getting late. We should find a place to sleep." "How about that inn over there? I mean it's an inn. There should be beds." "If not we can take out the blankets and pillows in the van." Said Trevor. They went inside the inn and it smelt like someone farted for 500 years. "Hey Owen. Come here." "What is it Sara?" "I love you." "That's sweet. I love you too!" "Really!" "No." "Damnit. Just tell me if you really love that slut from summer camp?" "No. And she isn't a slut. You are." "What do you mean?" "You are a slut. You tell men that you love them and they like you back and then you hurt them like that. I don't want someone who would hurt me." We see her just standing there. "Fine! I will love someone else like Trevor or Bob or or Josh or or or Trevor! You will see! I can date men like that if I want to! You man lying holy shit head nugget!" She turned around and talked to herself. "I am not. I am NOT a slut! Maybe that goodie tissue is a slut! I will do whatever it takes to get Owen. I am going to get rid of that goodie tissue slut even it's the last thing I do!"  "These beds are actually comfy." Said Bob. *whispering* "Did you guys hear that?" Said Willow. "Hear what? That you are a slut?" "What? Who told you that?" "Owen did. He called a slut because you are trying get him to like you but it's not going to happen because you are lame and you are lame." "Owen? You told her that?" "What?! No! I didn't. I told her that she is a slut." "That's not true! He told me that you hurt men by saying that you love them and then you dump them like that." "No I didn't.  I'm sorry that I like Willow. I can't help it. She is the love of my life. I liked her ever since preschool. I think about her everyday. She gets embarrassed and everybody just laughs, I just think it's adorable. She falls I still think it was adorable. I am in love with her." "You what?" Said Willow. "I'm sorry. I thought everybody knew that you were a slut." "I'm sorry that your man likes me." "I what?" "You like me?" "No I don't." "Yeah you do. I just said it. You said that whatever I do you think it's adorable and you think about me everyday.