chapter 4

I walk to my door and see Nash already there. "Hey um i just wanted to come over and hang out. Is that okay?" he ask nervously "Yeah sure." i say laughing a little . We go inside and sit on the couch." So what do you want to do?" i say " Um lets watch a movie." i go and reach for the remote and go on netflix and get a movie. (you guys can choose what movie idc)

The movie is almost done when i start to fall asleep. My head falls onto nash's lap when i hear him say "I love you Kayleigh." i smile but im freaking out on the inside.

**Next Morning** 5 am

I wake up and Nash isnt here but i see a note on the table.

Hey Kayleigh i didnt want to wake you up but i am at home now so call me when you wake up.

love,

Nash

I smile at the note and hurry up stairs and get ready. I go to my closet and get my rose  oversized cardigan and a beachy  floral hollister dress and my white converse and get dressed. Then i go into my bathroom and turn on my straightner and straighten my hair perfectly then i go and get my make up and put on foundation eyeliner and mascara. I run to my vanity and get my rose locket my grandma gave to me and grab my back pack and head to my car and go to school.

** First Period**

i walk into class and sit next to Nash and i look at him and there he is smiling like an idiot as usual.

class goes along and me and Nash talk a little bit but then the bell rings and its second period.

** End of School**

I go  to my car when Nash yells my name i turn around and he comes up to me very quickly and says " You looked really pretty today" " Aww thanks Nash." i say blushing and then kissed him on the cheek and got in my car and left.

NASH POV (didnt expect that huh?)

I stood there in shock  when she kissed me on my cheek. I mean i really like her but i dont know if she likes me i mean i never really told her because i thought she would reject me. She is so beautiful with her honey brown eyes and long brown hair and cute freckals and a dazzaling smile. Maybe i should tell her later today.