chapter 5

Kayleigh's pov

im sitting at home when i hear a knock at the door. i open it and see Nash. " Hey Kayleigh we need to talk." "Okay." i said  " i have had feelings for you ever since you came here and i was wondering if you felt the same." he said a little fast but i could understand " I actually do feel the same. And probaly a little bit more." he smiled and ran to me and engulfed me in a hug. Then he looked down at me and did something i kinda was expecting but not at that very moment. He kissed me. Our lips moved perfectly in sync it was like there was no one in the world except for me and him. " Um so what are we now?" i asked him nervously " well lets put it this way Kayleigh Marie  will you please be my girlfriend?' he said " YES of course!" i screamed so loud that Africa could hear me.

Nash POV

She said yes! she said yes! i screamed inside my head. she is mine now and i couldnt be any happier.

LATER THAT DAY

Nash POV

So i just got an email saying that im going to this thing called Magcon because of my vines and stuff i asked if my girlfriend could come and they said yes . Now i have to tell Kayleigh i wonder what she will say.

Kayleighs POV

Nash just asked me to go to this Magcon thing with him so of course i said yes. There is also some other people there. I searched some of their names but one of them really caught my eye Jack Gilinsky  he was georgeous even thoough i was dating Nash i still can think someone looks hot, right?